Not open for further replies.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Ben Valentine
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:156671437
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Ben Valentine

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@TheCrustyPlayer™

Reason for Report: erotic roleplay, General rule #2 and
Time of Occurrence: 8:25 am to 8:40 am EST
Evidence to support your claim:

number one the gun fight

number two harassment

number 3 the crusty player teabagging my stabalized body and shit talking

I then explained to him how they were being toxic and i said "that cop called me a "frag retard"

and he said (provided by mr Alex) https://gyazo.com/32bbca5baa8cff292da0bc51b96a25fb

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Spartandan3k (mod)
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

today at 8:30 am est I was specifically targetted by the police force for being "Timmy Lancaster" I changed my name to Ben valentine because I would receive this harassment on a daily basis. Nothing has changed, in the video the police including thecrustyplayer shit talk me and continue to just rub in the win, a policeman then called me a "frag retard" "little kid" and said "aren't you permabanned I swear this is the alt account of Timmy Lancaster" and later when thecrustyplayer asked how they were shit-talking after reading my report he said the person that called me a frag retard was a civilian and that was a straight-up lie proven by the video.

this is disgusting behavior that is even low for me, I don't target people for their past offenses and shit talk them after getting a single "win"

• ERP - Erotic Roleplay - Any role-playing activity performed mostly, or exclusively, for the purpose of sexual behavior.

keep in mind he was doing it to my unconscious body

spartan was the Chief and was about 3 feet next to rusty when he was t bagging my dead body

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Where exactly does you evidence show me that it was the reported staff member that said that towards you?

Teabagging certainly doesn't fall under ERP. Don't even start with researching clarifications on specific terms or I'll do so aswell but against you.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Where exactly does you evidence show me that it was the reported staff member that said that towards you?

the things about "frag retard" and breaking character were only put there for context and was from a different person also I don't understand where you got the idea that I was reporting him for saying those things because I wasn't.

the only reason why General rule number two was in the "admin being reported" section was only included for the shit-talking when I died
like I said that is even a low for me I don't shit talk random people that I killed in a 3v1 when they are downed

Teabagging certainly doesn't fall under ERP. Don't even start with researching clarifications on specific terms or I'll do so aswell but against you.

Let's be honest here, we all know Tea bagging is a sexual act therefore it falls under erotic roleplay and its the only solid thing that I can pin thecrustyplayer on so you want to threaten and silence me by saying

"Don't even start with researching clarifications on specific terms or I'll do so aswell but against you"

which I don't understand how will you "do so but against me"

You can ask anyone that knows the actual definition of t-bagging and they will tell you its a sexual act

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

hello @Ben Valentine So it seems you are reporting me for "Shit talking" and "ERP"

Lets start of with the "Shit talking" not once did I ever shit talk you? I was having a simple conversation to the chief @Spartandan3k about how you decided not to aim for me and you aimed for the chief instead so I had the chance to flank you and kill you.

Now "ERP" T-bagging I do not consider ERP, all I did was lean down over your body.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

hello @Ben Valentine So it seems you are reporting me for "Shit talking" and "ERP"

Lets start of with the "Shit talking" not once did I ever shit talk you? I was having a simple conversation to the chief @Spartandan3k about how you decided not to aim for me and you aimed for the chief instead so I had the chance to flank you and kill you.

Now "ERP" T-bagging I do not consider ERP, all I did was lean down over your body.

Lets start of with the "Shit talking" not once did I ever shit talk you? I was having a simple conversation to the chief

you said to my unconscious body "how does it feel to be downed by a detective from the back" alot of people would consider that shit talking
you were also saying that to me and not the chief because you obviously downed me not him.......

[QUOTENow "ERP" T-bagging I do not consider ERP, all I did was lean down over your body.][/QUOTE]

nice try buddy

its almost like the videos are not there for you :D

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Spartandan3k

you were there and witnessed everything i want to hear it from you its a yes or no answer did he or did he not do upwards and downward motion over my body when he was saying "im totally not tbagging you" or any time during the situation.

im trusting you to tell the truth

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

No one has ever been punished for teabagging on the server, and we’re not going to start now. I can understand that the situation was frustrating for you, but reporting @TheCrustyPlayer™ for crouching down on your body seems a bit petty if I’m honest.

I don’t see any rule breaks or abuse of staff powers.

Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.