Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Bokeltor
Your Steam ID: Steam_0:0:49401459
Your Character Name (If Applicable):

Admin being reported: @Stuvi

Reason for Report: False ban and forum inactivity
Time of Occurrence:
Evidence to support your claim: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal.16440/#post-99726
Additional members involved/witnessing:

For starters, i have nothing against stuvi and this is more of a suggestion than a flat out report against them. I have seen a very large amount of people complain about Stuvi and being unable to respond to ban appeals and the such. 4 days ago i was given a ban by stuvi for something that was not anywhere in the rules, and neither me nor the few admins i talked to had heard anything about what i was banned for and told me to appeal. Stuvi had also not responded to my ban appeal within the 3 day timer of my ban, so it was locked. I understand that Stuvi is a important staff member, but if he is unable to actively respond to peoples appeals that got banned by him, he shouldnt be handling ban requests. Especially if he has banned people for something not in the rules (my situation). I also, have never seen Stuvi in the actual server. Maybe its just a conflict of schedules but i have been around for about two years. Like i said, I have nothing against him and dont think there would be anywhere close to demotion or anything like that but i just think that he should not be handling player reports(or at least be mindful about if he has the time to respond to a possible appeal) as this seems to be an issue with multiple people, including myself.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Just because I might've forgotten to reply to your ban appeal, doesn't mean I am inactive. Your ban appeal wouldn't have been accepted anyway so the result would be the same. Since you appealed your ban on sunday morning at 2AM, I wasn't available at sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday due to christmas and christmas preperations. Bad timining for getting banned.

4 days ago i was given a ban by stuvi for something that was not anywhere in the rules, and neither me nor the few admins i talked to had heard anything about what i was banned for and told me to appeal.
Then please read my reply to the associated player report. It always states why you are banned in your ban reason. It also shows where it originates from; e.g. a player report.

While I might not have been on the server that much the past month due to private reasons, I am on the server here and there currently. You not seeing me doesn't mean I am not there.

Bokeltor

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so. For one, you said to read the reason why i was banned. I know why you banned me. But i was asking for you to show me where in the rules it says that what i was banned for is actually against the rules.(Fun fact: Its nowhere to be found.) Neither me, admins, nor the 4 other people i had read the rules word for word had been able to find it. Also, you didnt seem that busy as you were responding to other appeals and reports. Only two in this attached photo actually had your profile tagged in it. I find it hard to believe that it just so happens that mine is the only one you miss(which specifically involved only you. Notifications, chief?")

You say my appeal would have been denied. Why? Is there any page you can link me to that says mugging on property is considered a raid? Or are you going to just give me a "You were banned for breaking the rules. My word is final. Thread locked exdee." Also, you said you "forgot" to reply to my ban appeal which implies you read it then forgot to respond, but then say you never looked at it with "I wasn't available at sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday due to christmas and christmas preperations. Bad timining for getting banned." (dont know how to properly quote on forums, sorry honeybun". Seems pretty weird to me.

If an entire squad of people cant find a rule your dishing out 3 day bans for, and neither can high ranking staff members, Maybe its time to have a look at what the actual visible rules say, and adjust them for what you actually want(thats most of your job as forum manager, correct?) You know, rather then expecting people to know just exactly whats going on in that beautiful Stuvi brain of yours. Seems more and more people are getting banned for "Well, the rules dont say its not allowed, but we consider it a rule break". Just a suggestion.

As previously stated. Im not trying to push for demotion (not like that would ever happen anyway, no matter what youve done.) Just think some changes need to be made with server rules, and how you handle your reports.
HMMMMM.PNG

Bokeltor

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also, i would have loved to talk to you ingame rather than a big PP contest in comment sections, but you ignored my PM. A simple "fuck off, idiot." would have been a good response, rather than ignoring me </3

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

But i was asking for you to show me where in the rules it says that what i was banned for is actually against the rules.(Fun fact: Its nowhere to be found.) Neither me, admins, nor the 4 other people i had read the rules word for word had been able to find it.

Raid - The act of breaking into a property and robbing it and its residents of their personal belongings.
Mugging/Robbery - The act of stealing someone's personal belongings in a public place.

Per our definition mugging and raiding are two different things. A raid is the act of breaking into a property/robbing it and its residents of their personal belongings. A mugging is defined as the act of stealing someone's personal belongings in a public place.

Since the mugging happened on their own property, it isn't considered a mugging per our terminology and it's counted as a raid. A raid doesn't always have to include breaking into a property.

The only exception occurs with mugging someone during a raid as explained in our FAQ. This doesn't go vice-versa.
firefox_2018-12-27_22-18-57.png

---

Also, you didnt seem that busy as you were responding to other appeals and reports. Only two in this attached photo actually had your profile tagged in it. I find it hard to believe that it just so happens that mine is the only one you miss(which specifically involved only you. Notifications, chief?")
Whether I am busy or not is not up to you to decide. Neither is it up to you to decide when I handle forum administration. I didn't deny looking at it and not responding to it. If I have other things to do I have other things to do. That's life and luckily you will not be able to change mine.

---

You say my appeal would have been denied. Why? Is there any page you can link me to that says mugging on property is considered a raid? Or are you going to just give me a "You were banned for breaking the rules. My word is final. Thread locked exdee."
Read above.

---

Also, you said you "forgot" to reply to my ban appeal which implies you read it then forgot to respond, but then say you never looked at it with "I wasn't available at sunday, monday, tuesday and wednesday due to christmas and christmas preperations. Bad timining for getting banned." (dont know how to properly quote on forums, sorry honeybun". Seems pretty weird to me.
During christmas I've only been browsing the forums via mobile and didn't do forum moderation. From the screenshot you posted you can exactly see that. Not sure what else you're trying to prove here, honeybun.

---

If an entire squad of people cant find a rule your dishing out 3 day bans for, and neither can high ranking staff members, Maybe its time to have a look at what the actual visible rules say, and adjust them for what you actually want(thats most of your job as forum manager, correct?) You know, rather then expecting people to know just exactly whats going on in that beautiful Stuvi brain of yours. Seems more and more people are getting banned for "Well, the rules dont say its not allowed, but we consider it a rule break". Just a suggestion.
I'm just going to say that with this attitude you're getting nowhere but digging your own small grave. I've expained why I have banned you - maybe read through it carefully. Just a suggestion.

---

As previously stated. Im not trying to push for demotion (not like that would ever happen anyway, no matter what youve done.) Just think some changes need to be made with server rules, and how you handle your reports.
I'm handling my duties just fine - you're making a huge deal out of missing a single ban appeal ;)

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Prolly not my avenue, but I'm gonna lock this since people just don't seem to get the message that per the forum section rules, only those involved can respond.

Locked till Gurrazor gets to this.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.