INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: INSTALL_GAY.EXE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:418694478
Character Name: Jesse Michael

Staff Being Reported: @The JD

I had said in-game that a certain organization had a "terrible" name, not going to use the actual word in this report. The JD approached me as his in-game character and asked that i repeat that again, in a hostile manner, so i did. He then went to his Premium Container(Outside City/Town Hall), and grabbed a gun from it, which he then equipped and pointed at me, telling me to put my hands up, because it was a mugging, i refused, so he shot and killed me. I felt like the reason to mug and kill me was completely unreasonable, so i reported it. The Admin/Mod that attended and revived in the spot i was killed in, took me to a less noisy area, this was the Admin/Mod @Zerpo, who then informed me that he could not claim this report and sit because it was his organization that was involved and would be considered a bias verdict. He then unclaimed my report for another Admin/Mod to claim it. The next Admin/Mod to claim it was @Vexum. Vexum resolved the issue by saying that he had mugged me and did not break any rules. Roughly about 5-10 minutes later i realised that The JD had actually Mugged/Killed me in a highly populated and non-secluded area. I !pm'd Vexum letting him know this and he agreed that this was true and that The JD had in fact broken a rule. Vexum told me to make another report, but also told me he could not claim it because he was currently off-duty. The highest "ranking" staff on at the time was Zerpo, i !pm'd Zerpo after making the report, asking if he was able to resolve the issue without any bias, Zerpo claimed the ticket and when i explained that The JD had broken a rule, Zerpo then denies knowing that he revived me outside Town/City Hall, due to his affiliation with the organization. There were multiple people who witnessed me getting mugged at that location, but the only user i know of for certain that was there, is LoganFitz. I have no video evidence as when i checked my recording, it had only recorded my desktop, rather than my Gmod window. The only evidence is that Zerpo revived me in that location and The JD did not deny it in the original sit.

Time Of Occurrence:
Australian Eastern Daylight Time
Time zone in Tasmania (GMT+11)
Friday, 25 January 2019, 5.30pm(Roughly)

Members Involved/Witnesses: @Logan Fitz @Zerpo @Vexum

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

yeah i saw this as well' They proceeded to mug a few people as well a few moments after on the sidewalk at town hall.

The JD

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You started this by talking smack to our org (Which you Metagamed btw as you didn't know us. You can't just see a name next to someone and go off of it you have to learn IC.) While our org and it's allies were all standing there fully armed about to get into a shootout with police. You instigated this conflict through RP by baiting us. You knew I would take action after such blatant disrespect. There were no NPC's in view, yes you were killed outside city hall. To the far left of it, where the sidewalk meets the road. You were not randomly mugged and killed, you started to bad mouth my org (Multiple times) in front of me in a Non-Roleplay manner. (Hence Meta gaming). What exactly did you expect? You're going to talk badly to a group of armed and dangerous people? That's borderline Failure to Value Your Life. You did this by making bad decisions. You can't turn this around on me because you were killed which is exactly what you knew would happen. You also stated in the sit oh its JD I have heard bad things about you. Then in the sit you start to insult me and call me idiotic and that I had no understanding of the rules @Vexum can confirm this. You were trying the whole time in the situation near TH and in the sit just to bait me to do something.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Also that aswell. He didnt value his life at all in all honesty' i cant say if he knows any of them but they had their weapons out and told him to put his hands up.

The JD

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Additionally, I had a weapon at your face and two of my org members with weapons out behind you. I issued you a command to put your hands up and you said no a bunch of times. Which is breaking FearRP. Just something to add

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

No one behind me had weapons out, only you. Stop trying to justify breaking rules. And you basically just admitted that you initiated mugging just because of what i said, which is extremely unreasonable. You weren't going to raid PD at all, you were saying you were going to raid another org right infront of them. I wasn't baiting anyone and the insults were purely because of your position, you should be able to set an example as a Mod and kepp a level head about things. Rules state that you cannot kill someone just for insulting in-game.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It would also not be considered FTVL, because you should not have acted the way you did towards the situation. Even your replies here are very unprofessional.

The JD

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Eldar/Chef/Predictable/AngryHaloBird were all right behind you with weapons out. Along with our allies, all of us were armed, you chose not to comply. I did initiate FearRP What would you call it then if not baiting? Spamming "X org name is a terrible name" multiple times in the face of armed individuals. I'm not sure how my status as a Moderator has any play in this, I've been nothing but respectful to you in this report and have been pointing out your mistakes so that you may understand. That is partially correct. The full rule (2.2.2) states: You may not kill a player for simply insulting you. Threaten them with a firearm and alternatively shoot them to injure them first. If they persists after this, you are free to kill them. You were threatened with a firearm and continued to be rude, you then broke FearRP and refused to put your hands up after I asked a bunch of times. So you were killed. This qualifies as a valid murder on two counts: 1. Failure to cease your actions, 2. Resisting commands given while under FearRP. You also did FTVL becuase i had a reason to respond the way I did. If you insulted a gang member in real life and he pointed a gun at you and started to rob you would you tell him no. I threatened your life to saying "Say that agian and see what happens" you keep insulting my org. Then I proceed to mug you.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If there were other armed players behind me, i did not notice them. I did not talk "smack" about your Org, it was pointing out how terrible the name was. I also did not spam that it was terrible, i used chat to say it once and then you asked me to repeat it. IRL "gang' situation do not apply here, because he rules are put in place that you can not kill someone with the reason that they insulted you. I did not knowingly fail FearRP because no one made it aware that i had multiple weapons on me. @Logan Fitz or @thtgeekydude , can you confirm whether multiple guns were on me? Also no one from your Org was armed at the time i said that your org name was terrible, you were all busy boasting how you were going to destroy another crew. You also are admitting to the mugging by saying "Then i proceed to mug you" and still fail to realise you are admitting you mugged with in a highly populated area, no matter what the reason, it is still breaking the rules.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If you had a problem with what i was saying, then you should have asked me to stop or leave you alone, or make a report. Not get out a gun and pretend to "mug" someone as justification to kill them.

The JD

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It was the left to city hall out of the veiw of npc's. The only people around were my org mates ,allies and like 2 rival org members we were talking to as well. I have said all I wanted to on the matter Pending SD+.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It does not matter where it was located, the fact is you just admitted it was a highly populated area at the time, which is against mugging rules. Furthermore, if "Eldar/Chef/Predictable/AngryHaloBird" were also there pointing guns at me as a mugging, then they are also breaking the rules and you have just dobbed them in yourself.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Also i can confirm it was right in front of the Premium Container because i walked right up to you while you were there.

The JD

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok ik I said I was done one last thing. You can argue oh that means it was highly populated your freinds were there. This rule more means like where a lot of people are. Which at the time there was like no other people or random bystanders/witness's in the area.

INSTALL_GAY.EXE

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

It is a few meters from the Spawn location outside of Town/City Hall. @Zerpo "could" confirm that this is where i died and was revived by him, but refuses to because of his affiliation with your organisation.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is out of control.
Locked for review.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Good afternoon,

After a brief talk with @The JD, he has been demoted following the situation, and given his actions and responses on the matter.

What I have gotten, from the fragmented sides and different people, was that the victim of situation(the person making the staff report), was talking poorly of The JD's org. The JD, in defense of his org, told him if he continued he would kill him. The issue was when he made the person put his hands up. This can now be seen as a mugging, and since this happened in the Town Hall area, this could be seen as a mugging in a public area(green zone), which is not allowed.

For a general reminder, there is no issue within the rules about killing people for talking poorly about you, or your crew, so long as a warning is given with a firearm present. But if you turn it into a mugging, by advising the player to put their hands up, it turns what is seen as a simple situation into what is visibly seen as a mugging. So be careful with your words, tone, and actions as you RP on the server.

Staff report concluded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.