Bepsi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Bepsi
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:124312152
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jim Peckins

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @wr1ght

Reason for Report: I feel like in this massive sit Wr1ght might not have been considering everyone's story adequately
Time of Occurrence:4:10 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim:

Me and 5 other Ballas were planning a bank raid for 10 minutes before the raid occured. When our leader Alex shouted in radio to get our guns out some other people (mistakenly?) took out their guns and started shooting with us. We got trapped in the vault and police were already on scene. Some of us said to them a maximum of 6 people could raid but they couldn't leave as vault was closed. Cops started shooting at us so they were trapped in the vault and had to shoot back. Bank raid was eventually stopped and voided but at the mass sit there was a huge amount of people talking and wr1ght decided to immediately just give punishments out while saying that "We all knew what we were doing". Overall it was a really confusing situation and me and the other ballas had no idea who the other people were. 2 of the other people in the vault we took as hostages and they were also pulled to the sit and punished.

There's a lot of confusion during a bank raid especially when there is a massive gun fight.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @alex gay
@DrPotential

Last edited:

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved aswell, Agreed to all of this. This wasn't professionally dealt with.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The reason as to why wright started to handle punishments was because we saw the bank was being raided by more than 6 people (more than 6 people were inside the vault, most of them with weapons out, lockpicking, drilling the vaults, etc) while in noclip.

When our leader Alex shouted in radio to get our guns out some other people (mistakenly?) took out their guns and started shooting with us.

As per the rules, only 6 people are allowed to rob the bank at any given time. As there were more than 6 people doing it, the bank raid was voided and everyone involved was punished accordingly - this was my decision along with stopping the bank raid. Wright simply took the sit and told you what you did wrong.

Furthermore, while the bank raid was in progress:
08:59:47 PM: Steven Williams ([CFLT] Major Lorne(Pmx)) (STEAM_0:0:19838692) (112) ran ServerGuard command "announce" "You may not rob the bank with more than 6 people in total"

09:00:08 PM: Karol Bulat (Immigrant) (STEAM_0:1:97482470) (669) ran chat command: "/ooc" - "its 6 of us now"
09:06:50 PM: Karol Bulat (Immigrant) (STEAM_0:1:97482470) (669): tried to help with the shootout

This is not allowed.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.