Not open for further replies.

sandyduckman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: sandyduckman
Your Steam ID: 76561198379634201
Your Character Name (If Applicable): sandy Williams

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @officernoodles @Hazza

Reason for Report: My name was changed from sandy duck to sandy Williams, i then looked up the last name duck and it is an actual real name and has been for thousands of years in English heritage; it is also a name on ancestry.co.uk. I then reported it and Hazza claimed it and closed it straight away and said no he wont change it, i also asked officernoodles about it but he also said no. Another thing is i asked them both to look it up as it would take literally 5 seconds but they still said no, i just want the name to be changed back to sandy duck.
Time of Occurrence: A few hours ago
Evidence to support your claim: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Another thing is i asked them both to look it up as it would take literally 5 seconds but they still said no
For clarification could you send me the screenshots of our conversation regarding me stating no to everything you asked me. That is a very strong statement as well as libel. Let's start from the top, @Hazza first encountered you and thought your name was a fail name so rather than instantly changing it he went to the Discord staff chat, as would most of us ,and got opinions from fellow staff members. Majority voted in it being a fail name, so the next time I got on and saw you, I told you that you would have to change your name. You asked me to change it for you so I picked Williams as your new last name. You then insisted it was not a fail name and harassed me in my personal messages as well as saying in OOC ,"[15:09] (OOC) sandyduckman: bye everyone, going to make a report on the forums for my name duck to be changed back". I simply responded with saying something along the lines of, " It is not a proper RP name to our definition and I had to change it after an overwhelming support from fellow staff members that it was not infact a proper RP name." over voice. When I responded to your personal messages you asked me if you could have your name set back to 'Duck' and claimed to have a proof of it being used in other cultures. I responded with "no". It seems to me you are taking my words out of context by saying that I told you simply no, every time you asked me something when in fact, I was very helpful and respectful towards you in this situation and even tried to assist you in finding a proper RP name. Now I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you are persistent on claiming "Sandy Duck" is a proper RP name for the sole purpose of having your steam name and character name match.

sandyduckman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I'm sorry if it came across that i was saying that you said no every time, that wasn't my intention because i know you didn't. I didn't know it was an actual last name until today as it is an unusual one, but it is an actual IRL name from what i saw; so i thought that as it being an actual name it could be used as an in character name.

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Well I'll leave it to the Server Directors or Community Management then, to decide if "Sandy Duck" is a proper RP name and we can go from there.

sandyduckman

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, thanks for all your help and understanding. I know your just doing your job.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Sandy Duck is not a valid roleplay name.
Report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.