Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable):

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Gamz

Reason for Report: Gamz banned me for 7 days the reasons RDM Combat Deposit and Meta game, For the RDM i had a reason why i shot at the person it was because i thought he was aiming at me and i just took the chance to shoot him before he can but i was wrong and the combat deposit i just forgot that we had to wait 10 minutes and the Meta game i didn't know we can't PM people i thought it was communication outside of the game like discord Team speak etc... The only reason why I'm doing this report is because of the time he had given it is too much i have made an appeal on why i did the PM but Gamz said it does not justify meta gaming and denied the application.
Time of Occurrence: 2AM

Evidence to support your claim:https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/danniel-pogi-appeal.17369/
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: ehdiwow
Your Steam ID:76561198827080312
Your Character Name: Danniel Pogi

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

It really doesn't make sense to me how you think this is not RDM https://plays.tv/video/5c52dda78193c8eff0/rdm-

He had his keys out, was no threat to you and you still pull a gun on him. He only pulled out his weapon because he saw you aiming at him. In the appeal thread you claimed he thought he was aiming at you which is completely untrue.

Danniel Pogi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Well it was my Point of view all im trying to say is 7 days punishment is too much for me i dont have any other ban Records that are that long

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

According to your ban record, you were banned on the 20th of January for 2 days, for RDM. That ban appeal was accepted, and on my first reply to this report I had not considered it.

You should be more careful next time. Please take the time to read and understand our rules, as RDM, combat depositing and metagaming should not happen. Your ban length will change to 4 days.

As for the staff report, Gamz acted in good faith and therefore no further actions are required.
Staff report concluded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.