Not open for further replies.

Connor Mob

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: connor_cary
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:499630897
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Connor Mob

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@SKuLLzSKiLLz

Reason for Report: physic gun taken for allegedly touching a car with a prop.
Time of Occurrence: 5:00 AM
Evidence to support your claim: just a witness
Additional members involved/witnessing: ббплоггжинс

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

So what wrongdoing is the administrator in question being accused of here?

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Let me clarify what he is trying to say, SkullZ noticed him prop push his own car so SkullZ gave him a Physgun Blacklist because he had a prior verbal warning for prop pushing i assume he is claiming it is a false Blacklist.

SKuLLzSKiLLz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You hit your car after it was clamped with a rock with the intention to remove the clamp as you hit that area but that does not work but it is still prop pushing. This was your own car so i decided to not give you a 1 day ban as it did not really affect anyone else so i decided to lower it to a 1 day blacklist. You have a prior from @Backflare and i asked you what you are doing pushing your car you stated to me that you had no idea that it was a rule which is clearly not true as you have a verbal from @Backflare but i decided to ignore that as it is not really a severe lying offense.

I did my job as a staff member and punished you for a rule break which i do not see how that is abuse of my powers but everyone has different opinions.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You are not allowed to proppush, per our rules. In this case, you were touching your car with a prop, using your physgun, which is classified as proppushing. Since you were already verbally warned by Backflare, the punishment is suitable since it was a small offence, as stated by Skullzskillz.

With that being said, this staff report is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.