Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Zynthax
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75217920
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Doesn't Apply

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @PMX

Reason for Report: Lack of enforcement of this rule:
2. Roleplay rules 2.1 General 2.1.1 "You must act realistically at all times. You may not run around not roleplaying at all. This includes but it is not limited to running around on the main roads, jumping on and hitting vehicles"
Time of Occurrence: 1:20pm GTM-5
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: No
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Well, I'm going to explain exactly what happen:
I made an ad and I said "Selling tea leaves, hit me up in iMessage" Some people did and I went to bank to close the deal (They were coca but of course I didn't want the PD to know) Anyway I got in bank and I realized that I had a warrant, then I get tazed and a Sargent brings me to PD for helping me out with the warrant and sort it out IC.
While that was going on I made a staff report because the Chief and the Captain were not paying attention to me or the Sargent. Therefore everything is stated in the images. Even if tea leaves don't exist in game due to that rule I want to think that they may RP for it, send a detective and figure it out.

Attachments

• 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    48.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Captura1.PNG
    Captura1.PNG
    305.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Zynthax,
Whenever you create ads, such as "Selling water guns", "Selling airsoft rifles", "Selling plastic HK" and "Selling tea leaves" (not limited to these ones I just mentioned), the Police Department is allowed to issue a warrant on you and to search you, your vehicle(s) and property(ies). This was also discussed almost a year ago, with Community Management. It was decided that the Police Department is in their right to do it.

In this case, they warranted you, found you, searched you and saw you had illegal items on you, which validates your arrest. With that in mind, I replied to your report, as you can see in the pictures you attached to this staff report and closed your report, as there was no rulebreak in that situation.

Therefore, I do not see how I mishandled the situation at hand.

Regards,
PMX

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Zynthax,
Whenever you create ads, such as "Selling water guns", "Selling airsoft rifles", "Selling plastic HK" and "Selling tea leaves" (not limited to these ones I just mentioned), the Police Department is allowed to issue a warrant on you and to search you, your vehicle(s) and property(ies). This was also discussed almost a year ago, with Community Management. It was decided that the Police Department is in their right to do it.

In this case, they warranted you, found you, searched you and saw you had illegal items on you, which validates your arrest. With that in mind, I replied to your report, as you can see in the pictures you attached to this staff report and closed your report, as there was no rulebreak in that situation.

Therefore, I do not see how I mishandled the situation at hand.

Regards,
PMX
They didn't see any illegal items on me, I had literally nothing but a pistol and I had a gun license. I see that a rule was being broken here because they searched me, and they found nothing and still brought me to PD for nothing. Also you could explain that to me in the report.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Advertisments, such as - but not limited to - "Selling toy XYZ gun" or "Selling plastic tea leaves" grants the PD the right to warrant the advertiser. Those items do not exist, you're essentially "lacking RP" by using all means to avoid the PD. You do not simply publicly announce that you're selling illegal goods.

Since there is no misuse of administrative powers, nor has PMX handled this situation wrongly, this staff report is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.