Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

logo.png

Staff Report Format
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100088036
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Romeo Deluca

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Austin Hunter

Reason for Report: RDM and lying to staff, i heard 2 gun shots and went up stairs to see if everyone was ok and needed healing i was paramedic at the time so that is my job, i open the door then i see a guy with a gun i say i will put my hands up then he says nothing and blast me away.
Time of Occurrence:4/11/20 around 5:00pm Eastern Time
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10747

RDM, i heard 2 gun shots and went up stairs to see if everyone was ok and needed healing i was paramedic
First- as a medic that is FTVL- you can not run into a situation where shots are being fired. You said you "Heard the shots"
Second- that was 3 seconds, one to get in, one to get shot, one to die. That was a quick and yeah I said "oh" because i was not paying attention and the rest of that was "oh shit"
Third- If you were to heal anyone in this situation that would be combat healing, which is also not allowed.

If you did not want to be shot, and valued your life as a player you would have left and called the police.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

That is not ftlv first of all I did say in gov chat that there were shots no officer responded so I went up there because the time I’m waiting for the police someone could be dying and it’s my job as a paramedic to save life’s even at a risk that is why I love being a paramedic because I love the rp and I give back to others and I don’t think about myself I only think for others well being.

Also you did not say “oh” I said “oh” you said nothing and shot me.

Also I heard shots then after I heard the 2 shots I called the police on gov chat, there were no more shots after that until you killed me.

Also the entire gunfight happen after I died because another paramedic all the way down stairs and call the cops again in gov chat, I only ran in after I heard the 2 gun shots and waited downstairs then I ran upstairs to see if anyone needed help I did not know there was a raid going on because I didn’t hear anything going on except for the weed thing but I thought someone was just basing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10747

You are 100% correct that your job Is to help people even if you are in danger however ANY real-life EMS worker knows that they are not to go into a situation where shots are being fired. In law enforcement, we allow EMS to the WARM zone. This is something new to the civilian and military world as we use them in areas we have already cleared. regardless of who is first on scene if shots are fired some type of LE moves in first, clears the area. Then allows the EMS to stage there and they bring people and injured bodies to the Warm zone from the hot zone (where ongoing or unknown is occurring). Regardless of this. We both stated what happened from our own perspective and it will be up to someone else to decide. What is strange is how you said: "Oh I won't make a staff report" then shortly thereafter made this.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You still haven’t told me why you killed me also with the stuff your stating “there was a shootout” I only heard 2 gun shots I don’t understand how I ftvl when I walk in there I was surprised it’s not like I knew a raid was going on no one said go away or anything I just got sprayed down , it was obviously rdm. Your trying to blame it on me own up that you broke a rule, Your trying to say its ftlv is the reason you killed me? And when I brought you to a sit why didn’t you say that? It sounds like your making a excuse to kill me when your obviously in the wrong.
@Airless took the sit you can ask him this morning never brought up ftvl, so why now?

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Also were you lying to airless you told him you shot right away but you had to take your gun off safely you obviously knew you were shooting a paramedic.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

First- as a medic that is FTVL- you can not run into a situation where shots are being fired. You said you "Heard the shots"
Second- that was 3 seconds, one to get in, one to get shot, one to die. That was a quick and yeah I said "oh" because i was not paying attention and the rest of that was "oh shit"
Third- If you were to heal anyone in this situation that would be combat healing, which is also not allowed.

If you did not want to be shot, and valued your life as a player you would have left and called the police.
Also when you say “run into a situation you were doing a silent raid no one knew there was a raid I just thought someone might of accidentally shot or something since it was only 2 shots if a mag went off I would not go up there but I was not ftvl because there was no active shooting.

D

Deleted member 10747

@BoKe reason i did not bring up FTVL is it was a sit against me- it was not vice-versa. It is up to the staff member handling the sit to make decisions. When you make a staff report then we are to defend our actions.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I do not see how what happened impacts Austin's ability as a staff member.

He should have been more careful but you are also at fault for running into the hot zone and getting killed. EMS are trained not to enter situations till they are instructed it is all clear by the on-scene LEO responders, otherwise you are liable to be killed or lose your life. If you hear shots, you are suggested to reach out to active LEO's and report the shots, and then wait for the all clear before you can treat, unless someone is brought to the warm or work zones where EMS and first responders are safe to treat wounded victims.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.