Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Arys Oakheart
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98877912
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tye Shaw

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @Talos and @tazdevil335

Reason for Report: Dispute over rules = So a different admin @tazdevil335 said in OOC that you could only run from a ticket if you are warranted or have illegal items to response to someone else. I have run from many tickets for the reason that i didn't want a ticket and it was never a problem so i checked through the rules and it doesn't say that anywhere so i made a report and asked about it and if i had missed a section of the rules i found out that i didn't and Talos couldn't really say much about it as he wasn't the original admin that was dealing with the person who was being affected by this. Anyway i asked him in pm a bit more about it and he said as my video shows that its under normal rp and common sense. I disagree with this people run from tickets and its not in the rules.

Evidence to support your claim:
Time of Occurrence: Took place ruffly in between 1:15 am and 1: 40 am GMT
Additional members involved/witnessing: None that i know of.
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You are not allowed to flee from tickets, unless you have a valid reason to do so, such as having illegal items on you, being wanted, etc.

Not wanting a ticket is not a valid reason to flee from police and to cause an entire chase, as it is not realistic - this falls under the common sense and realism rules.

If you dont want to receive tickets, drive properly and follow the traffic laws.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.