xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: xWaller
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52866882
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Joe Mammoth

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @ja1003

Reason for Report: We were in a sit for a false code red and when we were all getting pulled up to the sit, I heard ja1003 in the distance say "I'm done with these faggots." Meaning, Legacy and GS9 II org members and maybe one or two others in different org's. Which I don't see why this could be said from an SA when the staff represent quite a bit of the server and want to use sexual harassment words against basically their own players and targeting us. I’m not mad or anything, it just bugs me why there’s so much against all of my friends as a whole.
Time of Occurrence: 08/03/2020 (America format) Around 12:50 AM GMT (General Mountain Time)
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings @xWaller

We were in a sit for a false code red and when we were all getting pulled up to the sit, I heard ja1003 in the distance say "I'm done with these faggots." Meaning, Legacy and GS9 II org members and maybe one or two others in different org's. Which I don't see why this could be said from an SA when the staff represent quite a bit of the server and want to use sexual harassment
In this situation, at no point was the word "faggots" mentioned. It may of been lost in translation, but you can review the video and see I said the word "maggots."

and targeting us. I’m not mad or anything, it just bugs me why there’s so much against all of my friends as a whole.
No where in the provided evidence does it show that I am "targeting" you guys.

I would like to think you for your concerns, but at no point in the evidence provided was "sexual harassment words " mentioned, thanks.

- Sincerely, ja1003

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, invalid staff report.

Status
Not open for further replies.