Sp00py_Troller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Discord Moderator #BUBBABLLS
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89358175
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Rick Crowder

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @TheGrimReaper

Reason for Report: false warrant, false police raid. There was never any confirmation of drugs in 5 oclock yet I was warranted for it
Time of Occurrence: 9:34 A.M. central time 6/22/2021
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Tommy Saint, @StewartJames
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was apart of this situation but on the police side, I showed up on scene as a detective and asked for evidence before breaching because I did not believe the raid was valid and I told them I would not get any breaching equipment without valid evidence. They never gave me evidence and I guess that meant they did not have significance enough evidence for a raid so I told them I was not going to breach. They than placed a warrant on Rick for "Drugs" they told me to breach because he failed to come for a warrant after not attempting to speak with him , I only breached due to the fact I was being told By higher ups / Stewart James to breach the building . In my opinion the chief should have took better pro cations before proceeding with this raid but I don't think he is all at fault yet again this is another report were Stewart James has made the pd raid a building without valid evidence.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You said "maybe" you have drugs. You were warranted for questioning. You didn't appear or come to the door when we came to your house, we entered for your failure to appear. Totally lawful.

Also totally not my responsibility don't try to pin this on me.

Y'all just aren't used to good, normal policing instead of just RuleRP with no creativity. Cops aren't SUPPOSED to just shoot criminals and chase cars. They're supposed to investigate, and the majority of the reports against me are for good policing and consistently get denied. SMH.

I see no wrongdoing from Grim here imo - everything done followed the letter and spirit of the law, he entered a building with a fugitive reasonably suspected to be inside as it was a warranted man's address on record. If rules contradict this they need urgent reworking.

TheGrimReaper

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Exact Reason as Stewart Said I was just following what I have to do as Police. You didn't Show for Questioning so you were Raided then you and your Buddy Tried to kill us when you let us inside.

Sp00py_Troller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

No one told me to show for questioning. all that happened was I was warranted and then you raided me.

TheGrimReaper

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Well I'm not exactly Sure than since Stewart was the One who Warranted you.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Uh.. I didn't warrant him

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Talics, your friend, did, rick.

Sp00py_Troller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You're saying he is my friend? I don't recognize the name. Acrasia told me grim was the person who warranted me

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Is talics staff?
Talics Is Mark Bark , No he is not staff . Also Stewart was the one who told higher ups to issue the warrent so either way it falls back on stewart james yet again.

talics

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i was told to warrant because some guy asked if the guy saying i have drugs or something like that is warrantable and therefore @StewartJames saying yes

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't mean to barge on in but as a former SA I must come to the defense of the reporter to point out specifics in terms of rules.
This rule below might be important to this case seeming as no one has brought it up yet.

[5.2.3] Law Enforcement Raid Rules
  1. In order to perform a police raid, you must gather video or picture evidence to prove that there is illegal activity going on at that specific property. 911 calls can not be used as evidence to raid a property.

This is a ridiculous argument that could be solved by obtaining logs of warrant and photo/video evidence of proof of illegal activity.
The raid rule cited trumps all others in this instance.

In order to breach your warrant must valid, the validity of a "Drugs on Property" warrant must have some valid evidence of illegal activity on the property.

As you see in the video Stewart has clearly acted on a maybe as certainty, rather than properly attempting to carry out an investigation and gather proper evidential photographs of drug manufacturing on the property. The warrant itself just "Drugs" shows lack of enthusiasm or interest into actually investigating.

Max Vercetti's statement shows the distrust he had in the higherups, Max's statement should not be taken lightly in the final judgement of this case.

Furthermore:
then you and your Buddy Tried to kill us when you let us inside.
Police breached first by lockpicking as heard in the video before shots were fired, reporter had valid reason within server rules to defend his property with lethal force.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The illegal activity was a warranted suspect refusing to surrender himself for investigation. His failure to comply with our attempts at a lawful investigation barred any attempt by us to carry out an investigation and so entering his property to arrest him was lawful.

This was not a drugs raid, it was an enforcement of a warrant - a warrant that was issued lawfully.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After reviewing this report it is clear that there was no valid reason for the warrant to be issued, since "maybe" is not enough to be considered probable cause. With that in mind, the entire situation will be voided and you are allowed to request a refund for your items, if you lost any (with valid evidence proving that you lost the items + the items you lost).

I don't know what happened in police communications that lead to the warrant being issued, so I can't judge who said what. However, stewart mentioned in this staff that the warrant was issued lawfully, which is not correct, per what was mentioned above. I've explained the situation to him on discord and he understands it, since the server enforces the monolith lawbook and permanent/temporary laws. Furthermore, the person who issues the warrant should at least request confirmation on the reason as to why it is needed, so that false warrants are avoided. (Not saying that this didn't take place or otherwise).

Staff report concluded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.