Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Doom Guy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:534029976
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Tyler Gard

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @dubsmaster

Reason for Report: RDM :)
Time of Occurrence: 9:25 PM PST
Evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/EvltsvXnUdAUl/d1337NWMuv1s?invite=cr-MSxYSzksNTgxNTU2NDQs

Additional members involved/witnessing: Kevin saints, King Andrew, and the other peoples
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

Kinda of annoying since he tried to say that i pulled a gun on him and that was the reason he shot, but i put it away for a good 2-3 seconds before he shot me.

also someone else saying something does not give them a right to Shoot and KILL someone who you have no clue has a license for the firearm or anything else, Dubs excuse was "You said Ziptie me" which isnt enough to KILL someone if they pose no threat at the time of you firing

dubsmaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

In this situation, you decided to pull out a gun not only in front of law enforcement but in front of a crowd of people. I don't think it's too far off to assume that police would shoot someone crazy enough to do such a stunt. This could probably even be considered cop bait. I shot you in order to protect the lives of the citizens you were pointing the weapon at. I feel as if lethal force is suitable in this type of situation. The only thing I could be guilty of here would be I had a delayed reaction of about 2 seconds which I apologize for.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I mean even in the video I pointed the gun towards the ground to get rid of confusion and put it away instantly, also as a police officer (or GOV official) you should be telling me to put my hands up if you have any concerns before shooting me especially when I didn’t have a gun out at the time of you shooting. To be honest it’s not copbait for me to pull out a gun while pointing it at the floor and from last experience on this map it just kinda seems you were trigger happy because even cops don’t care about you pulling out pistols because 9/10 you’re equipping it and that’s it and it’s not enough to kill someone over

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I’m not one to care about punishment but this is why I tend to do crime and always have reasons to kill cops like a class 3 because most times I play this happens and I gotta wait out a lengthily death timer for no reason at all. It kinda just ruins the experience for players of staff members are RDMing and making excuses on why they did it

dubsmaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

While I do see in the video you held your gun kinda close to the ground, from my POV it was still being pointed at the crows. Also, there is no "I was just equipping it" excuse. Pulling out a gun is pulling a gun no matter what your gonna do with it. You decided to draw a gun on a crowd of people and in front of law enforcement for no reason at all.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

While I do see in the video you held your gun kinda close to the ground, from my POV it was still being pointed at the crows. Also, there is no "I was just equipping it" excuse. Pulling out a gun is pulling a gun no matter what your gonna do with it. You decided to draw a gun on a crowd of people and in front of law enforcement for no reason at all.
Yes, But you still shot someone who wasnt a threat to you, Maybe use some verbal commands next time...?

dubsmaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I have already admitted and apologized for having a delayed reaction.

Doom Guy

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This staff report can be closed, Dubs had given me a Get out of blacklist free card so i will be noting this down. (Not a joke)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

Other than the delayed reaction, this situation was valid. You decided to equip a weapon in a crowded place, in front of Law Enforcement/National Guard - that is your fault.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.