Nitson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: topaceone2
Your Steam ID: 76561198145739825/
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Randy Lahey

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @something

Reason for Report: Very blatantly siding with his friends, I have video to support this claim. He was a part of the PD and left after he died. He acted like he could not do anything as an admin after being a part of a situation. If that is isnt admissable, another staff member should have taken the report. There were 3 admins on at the time of submission. Over the course of around 20 minutes, nothing was done.

Time of Occurrence: 11:30pm EST (time is included in video)
Evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/mscgj8 ; https://streamable.com/he05yr

Additional members involved/witnessing: none
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: y

Last edited:

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

From the start.
There was a shootout happening near farm ramp, backup was called in and the criminals escaped using a skyline, they switched their vehicle and I called them out (as a detective) at mechanics, you arrived on scene and a shootout happened, You died, Sigisuer died and I died last (you can hear me shooting my G36 at the end). You thought it was unfair and you made a report. You complained in OOC multiple times of staff not taking your sit, the time you said it had been 20 minutes since you've made the report I checked the scoreboard, saw that all other staff have left the server and that I was the only active admin at the time and told you that I can't handle it since I am involved and that it would be better to make a forum report on them. You proceeded to threaten me with a staff report if I don't handle your sit.

How am I siding with anyone if I refer you to the forums?

Nitson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I did not die at farm ramp. I died after trying to remove a warrant from a person and was wrongfully killed. I also have evidence to support my claim. There were 3 active admins at the time, which again, i can support with video evidence. I guess you can consider what i said you as a threat, but that isnt for either of us to determine. You did not mention that it would be better for me to make a player report as seen in the video. I record 100% of my gmod gameplay. I have the ENTIRE situation, from me not responding to the shootout because i was dealing with a different situation, to being RDMd, which was about 15-25 min time frame. I will happily share it to support my claim.

Nitson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The time stamps are in the video. And im sure, as a staff member, you can check when i died. You are in the wrong here, and I wouldnt have made a report otherwise.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You did not mention that it would be better for me to make a player report as seen in the video. I record 100% of my gmod gameplay.
I don't doubt you record your entire gameplay, the part where I tell you that it would be better to make a forum report on them is in the video you've provided.
1677741152401.png

I am also refering about the situation at mechanic, where the entire PD died, I consider farm ramp as a leadup to the shootout at car mechanic.

Nitson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I don't doubt you record your entire gameplay, the part where I tell you that it would be better to make a forum report on them is in the video you've provided.
View attachment 15430

I am also refering about the situation at mechanic, where the entire PD died, I consider farm ramp as a leadup to the shootout at car mYoure r

Nitson

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Youre right about the forum post, i apoligize. But as a staff member, regardless of the situation, which i very wrongly died in. You should be able to remain impartial.

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I try my best to remain impartial at all times and I don't like being viewed as biased. As I was involved in that situation, handling that sit would've brought doubts to my neutrality and could've led to a staff report like this one. I decided that the best course of action is to refer you to the forums where a different staff member would handle the report.

You can still make a forum report on the individuals, if needed we can provide you with the SteamIDs and names for that.

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Nitson ,

Staff members have to refuse any reports involving:
  • Themselves.
  • Their organization.
  • Their (close) friends.
Unless there are no other staff members on the server, and even then, it is always preferred to refer players to make a player report on the forums so it can be handled by another staff member other than them to avoid any kind of bias.

@something didn't accept the report because he was involved in it, and instead he suggested making a player report on the forums, which is the proper thing to do.

Hope this clears things up for you.

Staff report Denied.

Kinds regards,
Marwan

Status
Not open for further replies.