Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dylan
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105509475
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Dylan Moore

Admin being reported: @Beta Spirit

Reason for Report: Noclipping to avoid rp
Time of Occurrence: Roughly 4:00 Pm
Evidence to support your claim: @WhiteBlood Said to go ahead and make the report even though I didn't have and evidence; But what happend was one of my org members was negotiating a deal for some ores when I went into the mines, My org member didnt like the deal so he went a little crazy and Beta pointed a gun at the both of us stripped both of our comms and ran off as he ran up the hill of the mines I started shooting at him;The next thing I saw was Beta vanish and I thought he disconnected then I saw his physgun, he said it was a accident,but in my opinion what he should have done is dropped his gun that he had equiped and respawned himself but insted put himself back and acted like nothing happend, And I like Beta but I think there was a diffrent way he could have handled that situation.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

There is no evidence that supports any of your claims. Not sure what you are trying to achieve here.

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Like I said when I came back to the rp situation, whilst I was attempting to call over the radio with the "B" button, I accidently pressed "V" . I came back and explained in an OOC method. Since I would not have died and would've called my org in the situation, I decided to leave the rp in the best interests of us all. I hadn't taken anything of his so saw no need to continue it. However he decided to hang around and claim abuse and ignore my explanations of what happened. I explained that I know of other staff that have accidently done the same but he decided that I was "lying". He then proceeded to insult another staff member whilst in an admin . Id suggest he didn't do that.
The situation had started when I pulled my weapon out to move your org member from the ores I had began to mine, which he had came from behind to mine the same one I had started. I put my weapon away and he asked about a deal which I said my price he started to complain about it. I told him to shut up however he continued so I pulled my weapon to shut him up and he continued. I stopped both of your gonna to prevent police being called and I ran. I turned to see you with a weapon and heard shots around me. I was to call my org and pressed the wrong button which is an easy mistake when the v and b key are right next to each other and I don't look down when pressing buttons on my keyboard. I dealt with it and explained myself but non of you seemed to care. If say blame is on both sides but I don't see any abuse in it.

That is my opinion and is not the opinion of any others.
I would like to say to your org member to not say staff should kill themselves(unless that's another person).

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined.

I suggest that you never insult or tell any other staff member to kill themselves from now on or you will lose your spot in this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.