Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:brendenshelley11
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:181624310
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Rico Nardelli

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @thy

Reason for Report:First off he forced him self into the chief job when there was another chief on (fail RP) and walked up to me and my friends and told us all to put our hands up, after that he restrained all of us searched us and confiscated our guns, saying that we were going to rob bank. After that i got to jail and he bans me for 2 days for "Insulting admin "abusive piece of shit".
Time of Occurrence:just happend 9/24/17
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Raw Toast @papa1456 @Tea

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Alright here we go. Since You didn't allow me to explain myself ingame, I hope I can do so here.

First off he forced him self into the chief job when there was another chief on
I forced myself as chief to fix a bug with the bank robbery that someone else was performing at the time. After doing so I checked the scoreboard to see if there was a second chief and did not see one. Now obviously there was one as can be seen in the video, so I must have missed it on the scoreboard. My bad. However as I will explain here, this had no impact on your situation whatsoever.

Lets say I had seen the other chief, I'd have changed to sergeant. Then I'd have walked into the gunstore as a sergeant and pointed a gun at you, just as I did in the video. So nothing would have changed for you. You'd still be searched, detained and arrested.
I chose no to switch in the middle of the RP when I realized there was a second chief, because as stated above, it would have changed absolutely nothing for anyone involved.

put our hands up, after that he restrained all of us searched us and confiscated our guns, saying that we were going to rob bank.
We had numerous 911 calls about men in suits inside the gunstore with guns talking about robbing the bank. That is more than enough reason to detain and search you. Now while searching you, you were arrested for carrying automatic rifles and/or illegal substances.

fter that i got to jail and he bans me for 2 days for "Insulting admin "abusive piece of shit".
You were understandably very upset and refused to let me explain myself to you by yelling at me and over me everytime I tried. Then you proceeded to say something alike "see you on the forums" <--(not an exact quote) and then called me an "abuse piece of shit" <--(an exact quote)

Rico World

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I forced myself as chief to fix a bug with the bank robbery that someone else was performing at the time
if someone was robbing bank why did u come arrest us and say we we going to rob it

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

if someone was robbing bank why did u come arrest us and say we we going to rob it
Just because someone is robbing the bank, does not mean you can not plan to do so yourself?
If you're wondering why the cops were at the gun store and not the bank, it's because we all had NLR from being killed there.
Furthermore you did not get arrested for planning to rob the bank. You got arrested for being in the possesion of automatic firearms.

Rico World

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

we never pulled out no guns or anything, there is only supposed to be one chief on in the first place thats the ways the devs made it, totally admin abuse.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

He would of never called you a abusive piece of shit if you'd change your job back right after the bug was fixed. <--- which you should of done.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

there is only supposed to be one chief on in the first
Correct, but I already explained above why there were two.
And as I've already said, whether I was chief, sergeant or officer, the outcome would be the same and you would be arrested. It changed nothing that I was a chief and not a sergeant or any other rank, which is why I continued the RP after realizing my mistake.
If the fact that there were two chiefs would have changed anything about the situation at all, I'd have stopped immediatly.
Once the situation was resolved I changed to sergeant since of course there aren't supposed to be two chiefs.
He would of never called you a abusive piece of shit if you'd change your job back right after the bug was fixed. <--- which you should of done.
Again, I explained why I did not change my job back above, I thought there was not chief at the time.
And two wrongs don't make a right.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Chill.
It should be common sense if you set your fucking job set your job back there should be no fucking excuses.

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

you said you got a call of armed men inside a gunstore which I'm pretty sure youd find people with firearms. when the two chiefs showed up we had no illeagel weapons equipped. but we were still held under gunpoint.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

It should be common sense if you set your fucking job set your job back there should be no fucking excuses.
Again, nothing would have changed, I could have done that, but I'd just have changed right back within seconds since I was at PD anyway. So your situation would still have been the exact same.

I've said all there is to say from my point of view, I see no point in repeating myself. I'll leave this be for now and it can be dealt with.

Status
Not open for further replies.