Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: NovrShots
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127956562
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jack Drones

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Dipski

Reason for Report: banning me without talking to me
Time of Occurrence: 10/11/2017 00:50 am
Evidence to support your claim: so people keep jumping infront of my car when im driving then they die. i help them the admin gets called i get warned because of dumbasses on the streets. so today i accidently ran a medic down who went infront of my car, then i moved forward killed a man tried helping the Dipski brings me to a sit then dosnt even talk to me and talks to others who wern't there about it, but they are all friends so they lied about me then dipski was like "Jack Drones you have multiple warnings about u VDM'ing players" then i tried telling him why i have them so then he said @i dont care im banning you" but i was like you dont ban me before talking about situation but he ignored it then banned me for 2 days. i will do a ban appeal. so im reporting him for not talking about the situation / being rude to player(s).
Additional members involved/witnessing: None. i got no friends

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This is not at all how the situation went down. I responded to 2 reports about a man VDMing at impound lot, I got there and I check logs and see you ran over 2 people. I talked to those that you ran over and another witness at the scene and all their stories matched up, and as far as I can tell they had no reason to lie. I asked you if you called for help and judging from the fact you were typing I should have seen anything you said to call for help, however I did not see a single 911 call or you asking someone for help. At that point I ruled it as VDM and decided you will receive a ban, because you already had been warned previously for VDM. You kept saying it was an accident and I told you it doesn't matter because you still never called for help or anything. Then I banned you for VDM. Simple as that as far as I can tell I did nothing wrong here.

NovrShots

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Dipski you didnt listen to me and disrespected me thats why so dont try and get yourself out of it

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I listened to you and refuted your points. Also here are logs.
807F51113D6861F2602065DF6D1A76EFB2119698

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, I see no abuse here.
If you hit someone by accident, stop the car and call 911, otherwise it looks like VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.