officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: officernoodles
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82045730
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Joshua Doe

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Nick

Reason for Report: Phys Gunning a bus that had crashed back onto the road so that the bus driver could continue the police chase
Time of Occurrence: 11/21/2017
Evidence to support your claim:
and this screenshot is just showing that he responded to my report and claimed that since the bus was stuck it wasn't abuse
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1207332797
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

First, the bus hit the ridge was slowly sliding off so I preserved the chase otherwise you wouldn't have been able to continue as you cant follow them down there, This isn't that big of deal the fact that you're making a big deal out makes no sense, thats all I have to say. This isn't staff report worthy as no Abuse was done as I was neither part of the sit and I was on duty watching.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

We've just talked to @Nick on discord and made it clear that it was not the right decision he made.
He did it with good intentions to preserve RP and continue the chase, for the enjoyment of everyone involved.
However quite clearly this was not how it was perceived from your point of view, and he has been told not to do it again in the future.
No actual punishment besides the warning will be handed out since it's not that serious of a case and he did it with the best of intentions.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.