Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: Ugly Gremlin Dumbass
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:609389965
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: User attempted multiple times to intervene a staff situation into an RP related scenario to prevent a potential arrest, or something that didn't go their way. Basically going against an RP Scenario, and also going against a potential new player not understanding a potential bluff. Even going as far as claiming that my actions would link to a 1 Week ban guaranteed.
When did the situation occur?: 06/17/2021
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A, as actions occurred before support arrived.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@Benjamin S. you have 24 hours to provide explanation of your actions or this may be handled without your input.

Benjamin S.

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Yea imma be completely honest that's my bad. Just kinda got mad and let my mouth go out of hand. It most likely wont happen again. This dude was following me around the entire day so he was making me not too happy. Not excusing it or anything But it wont happen again. @Alphadef

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

[1.15] You must report a rule-breach when it happens/when a role-play situation is over with. While you await a staff member, do not stall the situation as a staff member will intervene as they see fit.
[1.1] Your expected behaviour is not limited to the rules below. Use common sense: When in doubt if something you are doing might be against the rules, it could very well be. If you have any doubt, contact a staff member.

Obviously this is very much not acceptable behavior. If you feel a situation is invalid, make a report, and continue within reason until the sit is made. You can not and should not be using reports as a threat, and you most certainly can't say you're going to get someone banned for a week (even if he were in the wrong in this situation (he wasn't, as far as I can tell) he wouldn't have gotten anything near that harsh, so I don't know where you got that idea). With that said, @Benjamin S. will be receiving 1 Warning Point for Breaking Character and Using Admin Sits as a threat.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.