Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Administrative Abuse Report Format

Your Steam Name: Gunter ツ
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:108517651
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Derek Gerard

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Leon

Reason for Report: Giving False Ban , with the Reason LTAP , i have never broken any rules and left , he also said that i apperently died and left . which none of that happened too. He even Refused to give me help on Who The Staff Managers are as of i wanted to speak to them about this false ban , and he just removed me from friends and didnt speak to me .
Time of Occurrence: 3:12 pm 04/08/2018
Evidence to support your claim: none
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

He Banned me for LTAP , Which is when u break a server rule and leave , which i didnt do that
Then he said LTARP in Steam , which i didnt even do that either , he said that i died and left the server ... didnt do that bro ... Do you have such proof that can show me that i died and left ? or these things u are saying ?

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I checked the logs and video evidence was given. You left which is LTARP, I missed out an R when banning you.. I know the different between LTAP and LTARP. I was going to give you the benefit of doubt but you were extremely rude when I added you on Steam, you basically admitted to doing it and then tried to put the blame onto me by then saying I didn't know the difference of ban punishments.

Gunter

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Can i see the video ?
also " you were extremely rude when I added you on Steam " how was i rude ?

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You can most definitely see the video once I find it or find the person who gave it as I have dealt with many other reports since then.

And how were you rude? You were disrespectful to me by saying I didn't know what I was doing, creating an argument about the fact that I missed a letter out.

Gunter

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You said that *i died and left the server* . Which i didn't do

Leon

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This is now handled, the wrong person was banned and the correct person was then banned after you were unbanned. This staff report was taking way out of proportion.. it has nothing to do with me not knowing what I am doing, ServerGuard just banned the wrong person.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Staff report denied. It was Serverguard's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.