Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:uwu
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:124275157
Your Character Name:Josephi Krakawski

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Tesk
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Reason: Counter raiding police
Unblacklist Reason:So to start the appeal, I would like to say a few things. 1st I would like to apologize for going into my friends apartment while the police were outside. 2nd I would like to say that the situation was more sticky than a jar of honey. I was in the raid from the beginning. I had a bunch of stuff there, but I completely crashed because of the Canadian winds (We had around a boot of snow in height, winds which blew hats off.) I was there from the start. I timed out and rejoined. I got there about 1 minute after the raid. The police were hardly responding yet. I bolted up the elevator and was given a honey badger since I only had a pistol. It was my first offense of counter raiding police in the past few months. I hardly turned the forces on the police. The last swat officers ran from fear because we had shredded them before. Keep in mind that we had around 6 people there maybe 7. I understand the counter raiding rules. Its been about 9-11 days since my blacklist. I have not been on the server since.

Time of Occurrence: 9-11 Days ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

I for some reason cant tag tesk it wont show up

Tesk

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I don't buy that you're sorry one bit, somebody that is sincere in their apology would not be trying to STILL justify their actions.

Denied
Locked&Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.