Under Review

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

@jevgestel what lead to the initial arrest? This clip does not give much context to the situation so can you please give a brief explanation of what took place.

jevgestel

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@Bre do you mean for this report or the one on Slick?
For this report I was arrested for 1 hour by Slick after he broke NLR and was midway through released by Stiizyy.
For the previous one i was simply searching through the dumpster near gas station when Slick comes up to me as a cop, pulls his gun out and then arrests me on no grounds.

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

This report is on Stiizyy, so I just need some context on this situation. Slick is a different report.

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was the one who released you because I understood the sentence was an unjustified amount of time

for this I'm assuming this was for combat tasing which is no longer a rule

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

@jevgestel you have 24hrs to provide more evidence or context to this report. Failure to do so will result in a decision being made with the evidence provided
Thank you

jevgestel

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Stiizyy kept saying that the car was parked illegally, to which we kept replying that it was parked fine. Then a tow truck driver showed up after being called to tow it and he also said that it was parked fine. After which he placed a spike strip in front of the car, told us that he would only release the car once the ticket was paid, cuffed us, and gave us nonsensical tickets.

Stiizyy

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were arrested for over 10 years in prison while your car wasn't properly parked legally. I asked for the car too be impounded as it wasn't letting me put on a wheel clamp (as shown in his second offence) so the only solution was for the ticket to be paid as the tow truck driver didnt comply. After this incident I uncuffed both and was instantly attacked even though I gave leniency by letting them out of jail early releasing with a fine (under $500).

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

@jevgestel Based on the evidence provided along with logs this player report is Denied. Your car was illegally parked, and he did ask the tow driver to impound the car, but the tow driver refused. Issuing you a ticket and asking for you to pay it was his only resort. I don't see how this is fail RP.
Thank you
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.