ezforphiji

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: PUBLIX MILK WHOLE
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76035713
Your Character Name (If Applicable): DEREK SMITH

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Stix

Reason for Report: Banned while afk, preventing me from responding with video evidence. Then on forums he closes my appeal, without the chance to provide video evidence.
Time of Occurrence: April 18 & 19, 2023
Evidence to support your claim: See closed ban appeal.

I WOULD PLEASE LIKE TO PROVIDE VIDEO EVIDENCE PROVING MY INNOCENCE. I HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN GIVEN A DESCRIPTION/LOCATION OF THE INCIDENT.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: YES.

Stix

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Did not see your reply after my comment, my apologies. I will get you the video evidence from the user that reported you. The incident happened suburbs/gas station. The situation will be provided once I get the video via steam user: "adams". You can contact me via discord as I will see your message faster for further questions regarding this instance. Thank you. Discord: Stix#2728

ezforphiji

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Did not see your reply after my comment, my apologies. I will get you the video evidence from the user that reported you. The incident happened suburbs/gas station. The situation will be provided once I get the video via steam user: "adams". You can contact me via discord as I will see your message faster for further questions regarding this instance. Thank you. Discord: Stix#2728
I would like to respond with video evidence here. Please post all communications here.
I will be uploading my perspective shortly.

Stix

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will be moving this back to ban appeals, and I would like to handle this matter appropriately and the right way. Sorry for your frustration.

-Stix

Stix

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to respond with video evidence here. Please post all communications here.
I will be uploading my perspective shortly.
Once you provide the video, I will review it and we'll go from there. Thank you.

ezforphiji

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Once you provide the video, I will review it and we'll go from there. Thank you.

CONTEXT

Light blue vehicle was fleeing my traffic stop. Then his buddy hops out and tries to gun me down. Notice how quick he meta-games and gets his friends to come kill me!

No arrest was made! I did not even have enough time to LET HIM GO! That's how fast they meta-game and start shootouts!
A normal rp situation should involve me pulling them over and a conversation. Instead these players think it's ok to try and kill every cop that pulls them over.

Stix

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

CONTEXT

Light blue vehicle was fleeing my traffic stop. Then his buddy hops out and tries to gun me down. Notice how quick he meta-games and gets his friends to come kill me!

No arrest was made! I did not even have enough time to LET HIM GO! That's how fast they meta-game and start shootouts!
A normal rp situation should involve me pulling them over and a conversation. Instead these players think it's ok to try and kill every cop that pulls them over.
Upon reviewing your video, If you are trying to perform a traffic stop, the appropriate thing to do is turn on your lights and sirens to let the person know you're pulling them over. You killing the person in the black vehicle is justified. From there end it can be confusing to see a officer ram into their vehicle if you don't have your lights and sirens on and they can see that as a threat. I do agree with the metagaming claim, upon death, you are now dead and cannot relieve information to other people in your party. For next time in a situation like this to avoid confusion on the other parties end, make it known that you are pulling them over. I will be dropping your ban, thank you for the appeal, and sorry for your frustration. I will make sure nothing like this will happen again on my end. Thank you, and have fun.

And, this is the video that was provided to me:

Status
Not open for further replies.