Status
Not open for further replies.

Ernesto

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hi i am new to the Monolith servers but i have a problem with joining the server.

When i am at the character creator it is alreay telling me script errors, but after the character creation a screen shows up with the character i have chosen and a text box below it saying 'Label' (screenshot is also in this post)

When i go into colsole there are two errors:

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/plugins/police/cl_customvests.lua:63: Tried to use a NULL entity!
1. GetModel - [C]:-1
2. playerVestFunc - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/plugins/police/cl_customvests.lua:63
3. func - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/plugins/police/cl_customvests.lua:101
4. unknown - lua/includes/extensions/net.lua:32

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/intro_screen/cl_intro_screen_new.lua:680: attempt to index field 'LastName' (a nil value)
1. Callback - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/intro_screen/cl_intro_screen_new.lua:680
2. SetStep - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/intro_screen/cl_intro_screen_new.lua:808
3. DoClick - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/intro_screen/cl_intro_screen_new.lua:448
4. unknown - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:232

I dont play much Gmod until recently so i have a pretty clean game folder, I only have some mods outside the Monolith servers use.

If you need more console code just ask.

Thank you to everyone who tries to help me.

Attachments

• 20180723215002_1.jpg
    20180723215002_1.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 12

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Razzar

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

same issue, stopping me from trying the server out

peaches

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

try going in the addon section of your garys mod and his enable all addons idk what i did but my games working and that might of been it

reyjkl

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Im getting the same problem

[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/intro_screen/cl_intro_screen_new.lua:680: attempt to index field 'LastName' (a nil value)
1. Callback - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/intro_screen/cl_intro_screen_new.lua:680
2. SetStep - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/intro_screen/cl_intro_screen_new.lua:808
3. DoClick - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/intro_screen/cl_intro_screen_new.lua:448
4. unknown - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:232

Just found out the problem thanks to my knowledge of basic coding. this: attempt to index field 'LastName' (a nil value)
is causing the problem. you need a first " " lastname

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.