Dat Boii Nukkel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Nukkel the Rare Pepe
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084626907/
Your Character Name (If Applicable): 

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Flixs @Stuvi

Reason for Report: Being a total butthurt and giving me two warning points for shit.

I said that french people are welcome on the server, but should only speak english just like the rest of us or fuck off.

They both gave me a warning post for that, so I got 2 warning points for that.

I told them they were a cuck and shouldn't be so butthurt for what I said.

Received x2 warning points

Time of Occurrence: 16:50 GMT+1
Evidence to support your claim: I got mails of his warning.

Server is broken as hell and you care more about me saying that people should speak english or fuck off.

Aesthetics

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

"Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilised and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user."

It's not very respectable to tell another player to fuck off just because they're speaking another language. Report it to an admin instead of taking the matters into your own hands.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Denied. I personally denied it as this only involved forum warnings and not any kind of in-game related action.

Due to your behaviour your complete forum content now requires moderator approval before it's shown to the public. Your current behaviour is not tolerated at all. If you continue like this we will need to block your forum account.

Last edited by a moderator:

shawnfunke

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

Dear Dat Boii Nukkel,

Due to some forum issues, the warn message got posted multiply times. You have received 1 warning point due to your inappropriate language. And every post of yours have to get accepted by one of the forum moderators. If your language gets better in the future it will be revoked. Your warning point will lasts for 5 days, and will not be revoked.

Yours, Flixs.

firefox_2017-04-09_16-55-48.pngfirefox_2017-04-09_16-55-42.png

Status
Not open for further replies.