Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lambsauce Centum Locator
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Rex Harrison

Admin being reported: @Stuvi

Reason for Report: FailRP, RDM (Going code red for no reason, even after I surrendered.) Not Valuing Persons Life. Warning me for "talking ooc in voice chat."
Time of Occurrence: Tuesday August, 22nd 2017
Evidence to support your claim: (I will upload video when I get home, I'm currently at school.)
Additional members involved/witnessing: @420혼자Man (I'll tag more people when I get home.)

I was mugging someone around Richard 8 dr. when @Stuvi pulled up in his custom police car, I had a gun pointed at the person I was mugging, I took out my phys gun and tried to get him to come to me to explain what was going on, then he just starts shoot so I get cover behind a car and put my hands up and an officer still shoots and kills me (FailRP, RDM.) I got revived and I was trying to explain to @Stuvi what he did wrong, he did not listen and as the officer was dragging me away he told be hes warning me for talking ooc. I have video evidence so this should hard to see what he did wrong. I have multiple witnesses who can testify. Even the arresting officer told me @Stuvi said I was code red which there was no reason for me to be code red. Since this is a founder I am reporting I am tagging @Gurrazor and @DevulTj

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Going code red for no reason, even after I surrendered.
then
I had a gun pointed at the person I was mugging

He had perfectly good reason to go code red. If I am pursuing anyone with a deadly weapon, I will ensure it is upgraded to a code red call. There is no abuse here.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, lets go.

I pulled up to the suburban area because of numerous radio calls. I patrolled the area with my lights on and saw you holding someone at gunpoint next to a white house. I then called backup via the radio and backed off, parked my car literally in the park and hid behind it - pointing my UMP directly towards you. The only thing I can see from here on is: You on the right, hostage on the left having his hands up and a black/darker car infront of this (not sure if it's a BMW).

You then proceeded to move a bit to the left, looked towards me and switched off your weapon. You were unarmed and no danger to the hostage in this exact moment - I opened fire and ordered other officers to do so aswell. The officer on my left shot you unconcious.

A medic was already on the scene and revived you, we put you in handcuffs. When you were revived you wanted to start an arguement about how this whole situation was FailRP and that we did not value the life of the hostage. Of course we did - if we didn't we would've shot much earlier.
After your failed attempts to provoke me to act as an administrator you basically "threatened" me with reporting this to Gurrazor - making all of our RP attempts useless and kept on the OOC talk in character. The other officer went ahead and arrested you. While he was dragging you I gave you a warning via our system for using OOC while IC and told you so via the voicechat.

I want to point out that other moderators/administrators have witnessed this while being noclipped and could've intervened and created a admin sit out of this - but they didn't. (No, I am not blaming these individuals - they may respond to this and give their feedback if they want)

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

then

He had perfectly good reason to go code red. If I am pursuing anyone with a deadly weapon, I will ensure it is upgraded to a code red call. There is no abuse here.

I wasn't being pursued. I was simply mugging this guy. I am uploading and processing the video evidence right now so hold tight

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Pursuing does not direct to an actual vehicle pursuit, pursing someone simply means going after them...

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You were mugging someone with a firearm, the police saw it and you got shot at by the police. I do not see an issue here. If you pull a weapon on someone, you risk getting shot.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.