halutus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: gay chimp [moat.gg]
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:58566027
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Dimitri Mikhalov

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Superheavy

Reason for Report: Refuse to deal with sit / unjust OOC blacklist.
***situation in full***
A player by the name of Beandon dragged me outside of the hospital claiming that I had stolen a police cruiser, while I insisted that I didnt. He didnt listen and put me in jail for 10 minutes. I had to wait the entire 10 minutes for an admin to respond. I obviously grew a little impatient, and asked where the admins were and if there were any on. SuperHeavy responded in an annoyed manner (which i believe is why I was treating so unfairly during the sit) and after the 10 minutes were up, he took the sit. The sit started off with superheavy threatening to ban both beandon and I for talking over each other, so he allowed beandon to give his side of the story. Beandon claimed that the other officers ordered him to arrest a man in a gray jacket for stealing a police cruiser, so he arrested me thinking I stole the car (even though I had a brown jacket). After he had given his side of the story, I began to tell my side, but I was interupted with SuperHeavy saying something along the lines of "If the other officers told him to arrest you, then it wasn't his fault. This sit is over, bye bye." And he returned us both. I was very dissatisfied with the outcome of that sit, so I tried contacting SuperHeavy in a calm manner, asking why the sit was ended so shortly, to which he replied "If you have an issue, you can make a report on the forums." And he OOC blacklisted me. I didnt say anything out of line or rude, he just straight up blacklisted me. Normally I dont write out reports like this, but the fact that he thought he could get away with it by blacklisting me from chat so I couldn't question or call him out on anything is honestly just BS. This entire situation could've been avoided if he had just dug a little deeper into the sit (or at least give me a chance to give my side of the story!), which in my opinion, is just bad administration.

The evidence I provided only shows proof of the unfair OOC blacklist, and I can assure you I didnt try to hide any OOC messages I may have sent that would've given him a justified reason to blacklist me. It is as it is, and i'm sure superheavy would be more than willing to agree with that. The screenshots show exactly how the interaction went.

Time of Occurrence: 4:00 A.M. July 31st

Evidence to support your claim:

My OOC message after the sit: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....670/31CA7D5580C5EF93BF127770DDBF2B3793409264/
SuperHeavy's response: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....759/C63985BD084B3F678EF16731099352579481D343/
"You are blacklisted from using OOC.": https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....553/B0BB1323D5EAAFF1363DC66766C4EA8BD4328B82/

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You decided to miss out one very important screenshot.

JqK0Y36.png

How can you go disrespecting staff and not expect to be blacklisted?

halutus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

That was a joke, and if it were a problem you would've taken action at that time. Note the times.
You clearly weren't bothered by me jokingly calling you fat and gay, so I figured it wasnt worth my time.
Besides, the purpose of the report was to highlight your apathetic response to the situation that I requested, if I had cared that much about the OOC blacklist I would've made a separate report

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @halutus ,

There were a lot of reports at the time and I was dealing with them as fast as I could, so when I saw you saying in OOC something along the lines of "These failrp cops put me in jail for no reason admin please respond", I told you to be patient. I'm sorry if I came over in an annoyed manner but I assure you that I was just calmly asking you to be patient.

I responded to your ticket about 10 minutes after you made the report (like I said there were a lot of reports and I was the only one handling them) and heard you say you only had about 40 seconds on your jail timer so I checked logs and waited for you to get out of jail so when I had you in a sit you wouldn't just dissapear out of nowhere and possibly create a very annoying bug.

In the admin sit you were both constantly talking over eachother while I asked you multiple times to stop. I had this kind of situation before multiple times and higher ups told me to then say for you both to be quiet or I'd ban you. I wasn't actually going to ban you but it was a way to keep you quiet as I could barely understand what was going on with you both talking. Again, sorry if I appeared rude but I was just trying to keep the situation on track and understandable.

In the sit I ended up giving the police officer the right because his fellow police told him to arrest you, which is a reasonable thing to do and is valid evidence for an arrest.

Regarding the OOC blacklist. Like @JustJosh happily provided above (thanks!), you proceeded to say in OOC chat "admins are fat and gay dude". I asked the higher ups if I should punish you and they told me I should give you a two hour OOC blacklist. I do have to admit that I should have teleported to you to notify you of this, I'm apolagise and this will not happen again. I never tried to 'silence the truth', I was punishing you for breaking the rules. When you complained about me again before I blacklisted you I sent you a private message telling you to make a staff report if you think I handled the situation wrong. Once again, sorry if I seemed rude. I was not trying to be.

This is all I really have to say about this for now.

Sincerely,
SuperHeavy

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing both stories it seems like your blacklist was very warrented. If you have a problem with a staff member or admins in general, keep it to yourself or come with valid constructive criticism and provide it to a higherup. Unfortunately you failed to do so by posting something so dumb in OOC. This staff report is denied as there seems no unjustice in this case. Next time be patient in a sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.