Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Sigsauer
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: Sam Johnson

Target Steam Name: Loki
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98877912
Target Character Name (if known): Tye Shaw

Request Reason: He insta double head shot me when he pulled his gun on me keep in mind i did not have cop body armor on i had bought The good body armor
When did the situation occur?: 7:25 pm est
Your evidence to support your claim:
The video is glitched right at this moment its at the end currently 10 min back from the end. If its not there please let me know

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can’t even respond the video is a live stream you do know how time works right if you keep live-streaming it will keep Moving back. For now all I can say is it’s a Mac 11 I had unfolded stock and mti sights getting headshots isn’t hard I’ve spent over 3.5khours on mono. We both know you aren’t reporting because you think i cheat, u are reporting since I got u punished earlier and you have a grudge against me. Like it was a practically blank shot mac 11 a random player could do this, like this isn’t even a good kill lmao.

Sigsauer

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can’t even respond the video is a live stream you do know how time works right if you keep live-streaming it will keep Moving back. For now all I can say is it’s a Mac 11 I had unfolded stock and mti sights getting headshots isn’t hard I’ve spent over 3.5khours on mono. We both know you aren’t reporting because you think i cheat, u are reporting since I got u punished earlier and you have a grudge against me. Like it was a practically blank shot mac 11 a random player could do this, like this isn’t even a good kill lmao.
2 thing one i never got pusnished 2 Bro Ive aimed at heads 99% of the time im shooting at people.. you dont know how many time ive hit people in the head and they dont go down like that......... even when you just pulled it out

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It’s a Mac 11 close range anyone who uses em knows this isn’t even impressive as a kill

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I didn’t even double you what? My dude it’s a Mac 11 close range with mti and unfolded stock ur gonna die

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Sigsauer That is a 3 hour video. Please provide the timestamps for the situation(s) you are reporting.

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Sigsauer That is a 3 hour video. Please provide the timestamps for the situation(s) you are reporting.
2:55:00 @PMX He said it was 10 min from end also final note. I didnt "double crunch you" nor did i "shoot 2 bullets" i sprayed you.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you both for your replies.

This report does not provide sufficient evidence to prove usage of third-party software by the reported party.
Report Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.