LV

Your Steam Name: Forsaken
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61074591
Your Character Name: sususmu okamato

Ban Length: 1day i think
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Superheavy

Ban Reason: propblock
Time of Occurrence: 13:39 gmt
Relevant Evidence: Banned me for prop blocking the road when he has no evidence of it, there was an egg on the road which was frozen and he blamed it on me just cause I could move it with my phygun. he said I have prop abused it the past which was like months ago so no idea why its relevant. Also you can just pick it up, no idea why he is being power-hungry and going straight to punishment.
Additional members involved/witnessing: none

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

1536412800373.png

Forsaken

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Still, I don't think you should be banning for that.. As you can pick it up and it wasn't in the way of anything or blocking anybody. Like don't see why you have to be so strict

Superheavy

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Forsaken,

You were reported for prop minging. When I teleported to the reporter's location, there were a few eggs frozen in the middle of a road. Whenever someone drives on the road and doesn't see the extremely small entity, they will crash into it causing all kinds of trouble. This is why I pulled you into a sit.

I checked your history to see if you did this before and sure enough, one month ago you got warned for this aswell. Due to this being your second offense I banned you for one day. You were trying to convince me you did nothing wrong, meaning you did not learn a single thing. I then blacklisted you from using your physgun aswell seeing you haven't learned what you did wrong.

Seeing as nothing has changed, this appeal is Denied.
If you think I made the wrong decision, DM me or make a staff report.

Status
Not open for further replies.