Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Fallender Femboy
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553612826
Your Character Name: Luna Cadente

Target Steam Name: BabyMonch
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121235297
Target Character Name (if known): Lebron Jaqueez

Request Reason: Targeting me and my friend when renting a property as well as breaking the raid timer after failing a raid.
When did the situation occur?: 2/14/21 at 2 pm? And 2/13/21 at 7pm?
Your evidence to support your claim:
Yesterday (2/13/21) I had asked player Babymonch for a cylinder or something like that. He was going to sell it to me but I had canceled the trade because I found out I can buy it from the contraband seller. After I told him this and apologized he got extremely mad and called me a f***** (already dealt with, with Mak) then said, "you're dead when I find you" among other roleplay threats. An hour passes and he raids me and my friend out of nowhere, killing us, then proceeds to say, "told you I'll find you".
Today (2/14/21) Me and my friend were buying fridges, we buy two fridges from BabyMonch and his friend after putting an advertisement for them. We gear up and prepare to go to layer 2 to grow LSD and Weed. On our way up the l2 ramp Babymonch crashes into us then proceeds to follow us up to the town in l2. (Following every movement mind you). We eventually lose them at the bank and go to our property. After arriving we set up everything and out of nowhere we hear Babymonch say, "Shit I broke the lockpick" when in front of our door. This shows that he had attempted to raid our house but failed. 10 minutes pass by and we finish with our first batches. We see Babymonch in the car that was following us prior, he was parked in the front of our property and was (most likely) watching us in third person. Babymonch and his friend then proceed to raid us again, killing me (in a very suspicious way, shot through cover) and killing my friend. This is the second time they have raided us, we hopped off after they raided us yesterday and when we TRIED to make drugs they raided us again, causing us to lose tons of money without being able to make ANY profit.

I am unable to insert the two images of the messages Babymonch had sent me on monotablet, I can share them over discord or find another way if needed.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Mak (sort of witnessed this happen yesterday)

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. In the meantime, do you have video of him saying the lockpick broke, to prove the attempted raid prior?

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@LeBron You are mentioned in this report, please respond within 24 hours or it may be handled without your input.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

No, I do not sadly, my recordings only go 7 minutes back.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Unfortunately, without the evidence of the failed raid attempt, I can't prove the raid timer break. Additionally, its rather hard to prove player targeting. For the first situation, he is within his rights to hold a grudge in character and for the second situation, while not a great long time business strategy, I can't necessarily say he's not allowed to raid the person he sold fridges to. Should incidents continue feel free to include these two situations in a future player report for targeting/harassment but for the time being I am unfortunately going to have to say

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.