Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Smoky
Your SteamID: 76561198283906656
Your Character Name: Paul Kraken

Target Steam Name: Weedan
Target SteamID: 76561198123727045
Target Character Name (if known): Jackson Weedan

Request Reason: The evening prior he even engaged in attempt RDM (even though both myself and Brandon have no proof) i have then logged on today to spawn , walk out of the city hall to instantly be told "hands hands hands" my hands are up and then says "go to the atm and take money out " i refused and kills me - which can be seen in the first clip. you will see with the other supporting evidence it then turns into 30-35 minutes of myself spawning , then attempting to do something but shortly being killed constantly by Weedan. he also already has another report against him already today. constant targeting from when i spawn to being shot at/crashed into by his car or just straight up being killed by him. Brandon will also be able to back this up even more. Cannot get ANYTHING done when just as i leave the hospital im instantly dead. 5 supporting Medal clip links below
When did the situation occur?: 22nd November 2023 , between 2:45pm and 3:20pm GMT
Your evidence to support your claim:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1Fcig8AKUeLtUj/d1337UwVZHN3?invite=cr-MSxiWW4sMzI2NjM4NzUs

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Smoky,

@weedan112 has been issued a 3 month ban due to his rule breaks in this PR and others. Also, your death fees were refunded.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Player Report Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.