Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:teja 
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:87274912
Your Character Name (If Applicable):

Ban Length:24 hours
Admin who banned you:Larry Gibson 

Ban Reason:Originally got banned for "OOC minging" at first glance (Like such a thing exists) apparently for asking why the word "{WORD CENSORED}" was racist. Because lets be honest it holds no racial meaning these days. As it's mostly used as a meme, or a title of a "friend" in some aspects. Either way, immediately as I equip my mining axe out, and start going at it..I get a disconnect message, instantly. I go to my history and try to rejoin, and apparently i'm banned for 24 hours for a DIFFERENT REASON. In which it's "Spamming messages" or something. I do admit that I did start typing messages to Larry just as a gag, but I stopped spamming him as soon as he told me to stop. So there's honestly no offense here. It's bullshit to say the least. 
Time of Occurrence:12:13PM CST
Relevant Evidence:not really an urgent matter. No evidence needed. 
Additional members involved/witnessing:(?)

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You were randomly messaging people on the iMessage app, spamming them with messages and then you disconnected directly after. That is blatant minging. Next time, don't abuse the features in the game and you wont have a problem.

Denied.

teja

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

"Randomly messaging people" Which only consisted of you and another dude which I stopped fucking with as well. Also, I stayed on the sever?! What the fuck do you mean I "disconnected after that?" I stayed put. I NEVER LEFT the server. And you HAVE NO disconnect message of me leaving do you? So how EXACTLY can you claim I left when I NEVER FUCKING LEFT THE SERVER?

Last edited by a moderator:

Larry Gibbons

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, do not use this disrespectful attitude with me, or anyone else for that matter. Show some respect. I reviewed what had occurred, and after asking another staff member what happened to you, they stated that you disconnected. You did not disconnect directly after and that is fine. But next time, simply don't randomly abuse the functions in the game, and you wont have a problem.

You have been unbanned. Do not abuse any system again. This will still count towards your offenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.