Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Chicago

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Aight so before everyoen starts callin me stupid ive downloaded everything using !content PROOF!
[CONTENT-MANAGER] [Monolith-RP] All addons were found!
However still got a few glitches The Supermakert shop keepers and pretty much any player/NPC that isnt in a suit are all ERROR signs but ive downloaded all my content on it also i didnt install CSS and then remembered to however still models are glitched and Not fixign but the building's are fixed also Ore's and Log's there not errors but there also not there finally logo's in the F3 Like money,health and more are all the Pink and black boxes Same in the bottom right corner that is also errors I know for a fact that CSS has worked something isnt working with the models. Note this used to work but then i had to uninstall all my addons due to a local disk virus which has since been resolved but... This still isnt working

Now aloso when you have done with the Offical Gmod loading menu it goes into the monolith loading menu nprmaly this last for like 5 second's or even 30 no not form me it makes me wait 15 minutes and then crashes whats all this about !

Please help if this is a server side issue please read and get back to me if this is a client side issue to tell me

MRC

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This video helped me fix my addons and error signs. But it was a few months ago... This video might be outdated and not work.

Try it anyways.

For the loading thing, it takes time. It usually takes me between 1 to 3 minutes. Although, it can take longer depending on your pc.

Gmod starts crashing time to time during load screen.
Have you tried verifying game cache?

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

1 [Install CSS and Launch it]
2 [Make sure you selected "allow custom server files" in your options after your reset]

Lester

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Try deleting all the files in Garrys mod/garrysmod/downloads
Then all the addons will download again when you join back

Status
Not open for further replies.