Banned

Years of Mono

LV

The Baker’s Union
Current Participating Locations:
Juca’s Bakery | @JucaMais
Venero’s Bakery | @reqord
Frog’s Bakery | @Nugget

By supporting a Baker’s Union location you are supporting the future of local businesses in Monoford

FAQ:
Why support The Baker’s Union locations instead of other bakeries, even if they have cheaper prices?

Even though The Baker’s Union locations do not always have the cheapest prices, by supporting our locations you are supporting fair wages for people making a legal living and preventing us from slipping into a life of crime.

What is The Baker’s Union?

The Baker’s Union stands for setting baseline prices for the most popular baked goods.
Why would I join The Baker’s Union?
The Baker’s Union
does not restrict what you can do, you can sell all sorts of items as you wish.

Which items are set at specific prices?

Currently, The Baker’s Union is providing a fair experience to the shopper and merchant. To do this, the most popular items are set to specific prices, these are:
Cake: $275
Coconut Cocktail: $265

Why should I participate?

You should join The Baker’s Union so every merchant and customer has a good experience when purchasing baked goods. You can have any other item in Monolith listed at any price, The Baker’s Union is simply attempting to set a baseline price for baked goods. Before The Baker’s Union bakeries were selling their cakes for $150 in an attempt to undercut people but instead slashed their profits and could have simply sold to the supermarket instead.
The Baker’s Union respects everyone who participates and thanks all the bakeries in Monoford for working together to provide a better experience for the customers and the merchants

Last edited:

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So, when you say Baker's Union, I read Cartel.
You guys are setting the prices... Now I see why they've increased so much.

We need more competition! This is not good for the customer.

reqord

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

So, when you say Baker's Union, I read Cartel.
You guys are setting the prices... Now I see why they've increased so much.

We need more competition! This is not good for the customer.
Competition is seen as a game here at The Baker’s Union. To the people who say it’s worse for the customer, it is the best thing for the customer. With the prices set the same at each bakery the customer is guranteed a fresh order prepared specially for them, not saved under a heat lamp for days. To set the prices like this creates a fair profit for bakers and a fair price for the customers. It is futile to compete with The Baker’s Union, just set my prices to $200 a cake and $175 a cocktail to beat some bakery, so will my Baker’s Union partners. It is good for Monoford, trust in The Baker’s Union.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.