Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel Salazar

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Level 3 Roadman (xSentinels)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123918425
Your Character Name: Richie Snowdon

Target Steam Name: 1) KazekBoy
Target SteamID: 1) STEAM_0:0:92348686
Target Character Name (if known):

Request reason:
As i was growing weed up in my apartment i received numerous text messages from the "Luciano" family members who i had never met or exchanged information with such as my name or number etc.I only have what i recorded as screenshots to the conversations. im not sure if they stay after you log out.
Then also i had another person from this family messaging me (KazekBoy) through !pm which is for ooc purposes.
The same person (Kazekboy) then later texted me through imessage without ever actually meeting me in game but this i do not have evidence off as server dropped and stopped recording,

When did the situation occur?: 3:00 - 4:00 am GMT
Your evidence to support your claim:
upload_2017-8-12_3-48-15-png.1096

upload_2017-8-12_3-49-29-png.1097

upload_2017-8-12_3-52-4-png.1098

upload_2017-8-12_3-53-42-png.1099

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Mike Moretti, Joshua Tobecco, and KazekBoy (idk ign)

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-12_3-48-15.png
    upload_2017-8-12_3-48-15.png
    256.2 KB · Views: 85
  • upload_2017-8-12_3-49-29.png
    upload_2017-8-12_3-49-29.png
    296.6 KB · Views: 84
  • upload_2017-8-12_3-52-4.png
    upload_2017-8-12_3-52-4.png
    607.9 KB · Views: 84
  • upload_2017-8-12_3-53-42.png
    upload_2017-8-12_3-53-42.png
    504.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Level 3 Roadman Regarding this ban report, I can tell that KazekBoy metagamed in PMs which are for OOC purposes as you stated. I do not see anymore issues. They are able to message you through iMessage at anytime, what is wrong with that?

Regards,
Pmx

Miguel Salazar

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Level 3 Roadman Regarding this ban report, I can tell that KazekBoy metagamed in PMs which are for OOC purposes as you stated. I do not see anymore issues. They are able to message you through iMessage at anytime, what is wrong with that?

Regards,
Pmx
i had talked to an admin and he stated that i would need to role play give them my identification or number. Instead they saw me on the street and i didnt even tell them my name and they somehow got my number

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Level 3 Roadman Yes, I apologize I did not mention that. As he did not know you from elsewhere he could not have gotten your phone number nor identification number.

@kazekboy has 24 hours to respond. Fail to comply and be subject to a punishment based on the evidence provided.

Regards,
Pmx

kazekboy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

How about you show all of mikes messages

kazekboy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Level 3 messaged my guy Mike Moretti saying the lucianos were trash and I apologize for using !pm I was not aware it was for ooc uses

[TSF] ColRom

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Kazekboy is correct. The initial result of this was that Roadman messaged mike moretti with threats. However he (roadman) is New to the server as stated to Chris verelli so He wouldn't necessarily know right off the bat to not text people without given information. It happens. The issue started with Roadman. Then we acted upon it. As we approached Roadman he ran from us all the way from Rockford Maintenance to the Shell gastation by Taco Bell to deposit his cash. Breaking fear Rp BecuSe he has multiple Guns on him. To add, Roadman was also banned for 1 hour to read up on the rules to prove he was new. We do not have physical evidence of his text being sent first becuase during the RP situation the server had crashed. I hope this helped !!

[TSF] ColRom

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Kazekboy is correct. The initial result of this was that Roadman messaged mike moretti with threats. However he (roadman) is New to the server as stated to Chris verelli so He wouldn't necessarily know right off the bat to not text people without given information. It happens. The issue started with Roadman. Then we acted upon it. As we approached Roadman he ran from us all the way from Rockford Maintenance to the Shell gastation by Taco Bell to deposit his cash. Breaking fear Rp BecuSe he has multiple Guns on him. To add, Roadman was also banned for 1 hour to read up on the rules to prove he was new. We do not have physical evidence of his text being sent first becuase during the RP situation the server had crashed. I hope this helped !!
To add to this - @Level 3 Roadman you have only a part of the conversation with you and Mike. This does not prove he or you texted first so your accusation is invalid.

ThéOGZeus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Everything was talked over on Discord.

Closed and moved.