Bubba Dice

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The next update needs to be my game suggestions. They're easy changes. https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/suggested-game-changes.38934/#post-229930
Because out of all the weeks that 2.3 been released you guys only hit 60 players once in one day. And it was on April 18th, a Tuesday night where @evhn , @puvz , @Mak , and I did bank. But we didn’t need to do a long ass procedure to rob it because we already had a keycard.

Remember when MARK made kerosene attainable only through raiding power plant. Looking back it, tell me not that wasn't a dumb fucking idea. Making us players grind to the coke level. Then forcing us to have to create siphon pumps (includes gathering bars to create them) and limiting the amount of kerosene we can get. And having us waste raid timers and MARK made it where you need 8 cops to raid powerplant . So you would have to wait for Mono to get to prime time so it can get the players to join the police force. And don't forget you're not the only one that needs to raid. So there was that dumb sharing shit or you have to wait for the other players to finish or the cops to leave. Because most likely cops were there to counter someone else raid and would stay for 30 minutes til the criminals gave up and need to push. Or wait for the EMS to come stabilized the raiders so they go to jail. And then its your turn.Which finally you are able to make drugs if you do get away alive and with the the stuff. And let’s hope you don’t get raided for all your hard work and waiting you did to just get one ingredient for Coke.

That's how I see the current cargo and bank robberies. Stop making this server so God damn complicated. You guys keep adding so many side quests for criminals to do when they still have to grind the levels ,have enough gear to even do these robberies, and own a good car for them to escape. I thought the whole point of being criminals is because its easy to get into but risky to do. It’s one of the reasons why nobody wants to stay on this server because its no longer that way.

Attachments

• 1682882225423.png
    1682882225423.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Weedle

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

nah keep bank how it is its fine now just mad cause you to bad