Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

I noticed in the recent days a mass augmentation of vdm but by the police. Normal civilans will try to avoid you but the cops ram you. The last 10 days, the vdm times i got was ¾ the police officers. Therefor, there should be a police formation about what to do and not to do. Thanks for listening.
Hellmagus

runner11

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I noticed in the recent days a mass augmentation of vdm but by the police. Normal civilans will try to avoid you but the cops ram you. The last 10 days, the vdm times i got was ¾ the police officers. Therefor, there should be a police formation about what to do and not to do. Thanks for listening.
Hellmagus
I can concur, but also add that a LOT of civilians have been doing it as well. There is no excuse for either side doing it. If you have clips of the Police doing it please post it so police command can see and deal with the offending officers.

The Cool Boy

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We are on the look out for people that a purposely vdming. They are not going unpunished. We are aware that there have been quite a few vdm tickets over the past week. We can only watch certain area at one time.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A lot of people break more rules these days over how lenient punishments are. no fault of the staff they are just doing what they are told

Last edited: