Not open for further replies.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: uwu
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:124275157
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Josephi Monster

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @TheRustyPlayer )

Reason for Report: I told him multiple times that i had to go and he was stalling to warn me for that 1 count of nlr by telling the person that i rekt him in a raid.
The ban i was given by this admin is very unreasonable and unjust. I was reporting a player for rdm and he was stalling by talking to the admin. I told Rusty multiple times that I had to go. TO no avail he was talking to the person who killed me in bank.
He banned me for LTAP 5 days when i told him multiple times that i had to go. He did not care at all he just kept talking to the person about his staff application.
This ban which i was given is beyond crazy. LTAP is a 1 day ban and I was suppost to be given a warning point for NLR but he banned me for 5 days. He did not care at all that I asked him to hurry it up.
Time of Occurrence:10:30 -11:00
Evidence to support your claim: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing:

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I would also like to add in the last month or maybe even more i have not been warned once for LTAP Or anything that was related tot he sit. That admin pulled out a five day ban for a first offense and labled it a multiple offense

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

hey there @Soapy Soap, I would like to start of you did not inform me that you needed to leave or asked me to hurry up, how ever you did ask to gain access to your bank which I aloud due to the fact that I took you from the bank.
the report was make because you claimed that you got RDM in bank how ever after checking you had admitted that you broke NLR because you were taunting and harassing another player about a situation which had happened before you died (the other player did receive a punishment for this) I informed you about what rules you broke and what the consequences could be, I then spoke to the opposite player, and as I was you then disconnected before I could hand out any punishments.
you were very disruptive during the sit, I banned you for this amount of time due to your record of the same offences.

I am sorry that you feel this way.

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@TheRustyPlayer if you looked at the chat you would have seen i told you more than 3 times you aswell never let me enter my bank account.
For the past couple of months i was inactive and i had no active warning points and if i did have a LTAP which i did not know of it was about 4 or more months ago

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This ban which i was given is beyond crazy. LTAP is a 1 day ban and I was suppost to be given a warning point for NLR but he banned me for 5 days.

Players do not get to decide the punishment nor its length. Furthermore, it is based on your record. Your record ingame is very extensive, keep that in mind. Therefore, your claims in that sentence are completely false.

Additionally, as you failed to provide any evidence of this situation, we cannot confirm anything. Therefore, this won't go any further.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.