Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

I am gonna say that it's dead. Player count has been so low with barely 5 players on. I know while working you can't play, but like the evenning or even week-ends.

Why am I still playing this server, well because it might be one of the most realistic server that isn't downtown rp or full of players that complain if something dosen't go their rp way. It has been one that I had some fun, that I cried of laughter, that I had assisted to drama rp scenes, that I participated on fun events. This has and still is a place for me to relax and have fun after long high school days, but the fact that this community is fading away it's sad.

Admins barely plays and watch over for little mingies so this makes it hard to play without being sent flying 100 meters in the sky with a prop and they quit and never play again. It's the same thing for most og players has many that I knew before are just closing their game for the last time.

But if we are all able to just get on again, if we can all make events that are interesting and not just for money more often and much more, we can make this community thrive again to its best like it has been before and maybe actualy get this server to give joy to many of us all.

This can happen by you. By the help of us all, we will all be together making it thrive again from the good'ol times.

Thanks for all the staff team still dedicated to this place that keeps the server clean from baddies and thank you @Sushi from making this server my favorite game.

I just hope to have fun again with many of you in the future.:)

Ps: this is not a goodbye note, I just messaged to call you all to make it thrive once more.

In regards an annoying lil' guy.
Hellmagus:D

Last edited:

Armada Strike

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This Child will single handedly bring back mono i believe in you

Mak

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Recruitment Team
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you hellmagus666 very inspiring speech ! Let's bring mono back :eek:

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

W speech W mans BRING BACK MONO POP

PowerbeardX

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I think this is just an expected growing pain of Sushi's long term goals. With stricter punishment for toxic behavior we're going to see toxic players leaving. Unchecked, the toxic players have kept non-toxic players from staying. It will take a while for a new player-base to develop. If there is a way to reach out to OG players who were not toxic I think now is the time to invite them back. Obviously new players are not going to stay if there is no one to play with.

Now would also be a good time to implement more NPC mission types for low-pop times. Maybe a silk road sub-entry level mission for when cops are not online that pits you against dummy cop NPCs the same way police missions have criminals.

Also double-xp weekends might bring people in. Or, if you could increase drug yields by 2-3x for a few hours, I imagine that would reel some people in.