D

Deleted member 12627

After wipe I noticed some small things that are slightly different that really ruin the feel of the server. I just want to give my general opinion on these small things and see if maybe I’m not the only one who thinks these should be changed.

• Sprinklers not being soul bound
This is really my #1 disappointment I noticed during the update as it’s a 30k buy in just for them to be stolen.

• Not being able to spawn in the city
I’m guessing this one is simply being fixed but it’s annoying nonetheless

• No way to force people into dropping anything with the removal of fear RP making mugging for direct money impossible
This one I could take or leave because blowing someone’s head off for their stuff is just as enjoyable but honestly if you’re going to remove fear RP at least make some way you can steal forcefully up to 10k off someone if they are zip tied with the cash on them.

Like I said these are just general opinions on the wipe, feel free to disagree.

Micheal Lowe

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Strongly agree with the sprinkler one

Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

The sprinkler one is just sh*t I mean if you lose it due to disconnection, ban, getting it stolen IT'S BAD.
I was a cop and a new player (maybe) came to me and asked me what do he do about a lost sprinkler and he made a report and waited 30 minutes and maybe more. Not only he lost it but admin maybe weren't there or didn't care. Not accusing anyone.

And I think fearRp wasen't removed. I think you robbed a new player who did not read the rules