Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Kush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Banning Staff Member (@Admin):Alphadef (i think)

Ban Reason: "Alternate account of banned user"

Unban Reason: If I was banned because you think i was using an alternate account: I can assure i wasn't.
If the reason were the harsh words i said to some rule-breaking players: Just look at what they did man, they minged, rdmed, broke nlr, and other things and kept talking about their rdm fragtages and stuff like that and they reported me for offending them, this is bullcrap man.
Why was I the one permabanned? I was acting out of extreme frustration for losing in-game money and time, I was rdmed like 10 times and arrested by their cop friends for NO reason!
I know I violated the rules of the community but being new I didn't know such act would've been punished so harshly.
I know I should've acted with common sense but the situation was having the best of me.
It was actually 100% impossible to handle, people were rdming at the hospital spawn point, i even reported but nothing could be done because the logs were screwed???
I really didn't have a word on this and I was just reported by a group of rule-breakers that just decided to gang up on me and get me banned for threatening them of posting videos on the forum.
This is just madness.
I was really enjoying the server and these people that started minging when admins left were ruining the thing for me and today i just broke.

Time of Occurrence:10:10 a.m. europe

Last edited:

Johnny Kush

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Ok i just checked the answer to post of my report, I was being banned for one month.
I AM NOT AN ALTERNATE ACCOUNT.
I literally started playing like 10 days ago on this server.
This is how it went, I was using my main steam account and I found this server but I made some bad purchases and stuff and wasted money and since I liked the server I used this other account I had to start again THE SAME DAY.
I don't know, if you can check in-game logs and see that i was actually asking questions about the game, I've never played on this server before, I found it 10 days ago, please forgive me and make it a one month.
This is actually the only gmod server i liked.
I've never been banned before on this, I found it 10 days ago.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted. Ban reduced to 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.