Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Thomas train

Ban Length: 1d
Banning Staff Member (tango):

Ban Reason:ftvl
Time of Occurrence:11:30 pm eastern
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
I cant believe this It's like I litteraly get reported for everything I do on the server how the hell was I supposed to know water would kill me this is the first time ive swam in the pond and it instantly kills me dude wtf like honestly I get why the officers would be irritated but how am I supposed to know water is gonna kill me I have played 30 other servers and water doesn't affect you at all? how can I be banned for this im sorry I didn't know but like ooof man its water.

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You get reported for everything you do because you break major rules. You make sounds while you're taking damage so I don't understand how you managed to get into the middle of the lake without realizing you were taking damage.
This is your second time replying to posts your not involved in, and @Tango

Thomas train

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You get reported for everything you do because you break major rules. You make sounds while you're taking damage so I don't understand how you managed to get into the middle of the lake without realizing you were taking damage.

it wasn't like I was slowly dying I jumped in the water and bam

8B1T

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Prob gonna get some warning points for posting here but heck.

Back in middle/late 2017 multiple people had various results with the water which included Slow Damage, No Damage and Instant Death. Hell I had a RP situation where I was running from the cops (rockford) and was going from mines to lakehouse, I jumped in that water and "BOOM" instant death, lost all progress. When I was staff in Early 2018 it was still a problem however less frequent but it does happen. Once he's out of the water you still hear his death sounds (weird amrite?) but this all being said, theres a cut in that guys footage, a very obvious one.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Thomas train,

Report Management will be closing this ban appeal.

Kind regards,
Tango

Denied