Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Raging eeyore
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225546358
Your Character Name:Martha Stern

Target Steam Name: @Thy
Target SteamID: i dont knw
Target Character Name THY

Request reason: he abuse his postion as an admin.

so basically i was basing with a bud stefano. i ran up from the basement to the kitchen of 3 richards dr and that ass clown shot me i was badly wounded i am left with lkess than 10hp. pretty sure he didnt try to lock pick as i have alarms fixeds on every single door leading to the outside.. So i made a report. Thy claimed the report. He simply replied u got raided. and close the report. Wat the F..... is that ???? is that the way u shoudl behave?> i knw if u are tired handling reports all day. but please be professional . didnt even bothereed to tp to me to find out anythngr relating to that issue. And of couirse i am su0per pissed called him fat/ actually as a matter of fact i didnt even call him fat. I only asked him if he was too fat to actually tp himself to me. And went on to tell him that if helping others is not his cup of tea, then dont be an admin. And then he simply bans me. Can other admin plz unban me becase i knw thy wont unban me coz he if did then it proves that he is wrong. .

Evidence:
\

please do the necessary to educate your staff... thank you .

Last edited:

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

ki8x8w.png

bg958n.png

Are you serious? You're saying that you didn't call him fat yet you did in the report. This report is simply ludicrous.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.