Evidence:[/B]

@Satan
https://gyazo.com/949d4c80be7d7db2e3c68c4666c2ec1c

Last edited:

Satan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

There seems to have been a misunderstanding with my view of this, this was a completely valid situation.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello illusionist,

I spectated over your recent bank robbery and from the Police Department's perspective, they open the bank doors and see a man in a white shirt pointing a weapon at them. They do not see or have any clear sight of any hostage. Additionally, you had the hostage cooped up around you and other people right at the vault entrance door.

With this weapon pointed at them, they fired at the individual and all negations from there on were off.

We made multiple server announcements regarding this and told you to stop making duplicate reports and that the robbery would not be voided. This refund request is not justified due to the reasons listed above.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

....... why did the cops shoot after we established negotiations and that we had hostages i get that the beginning they did not know and thats why they shot but after we had told them we got hostages the cops shot me mid negotiations and the negotiations never started for them to be called off.... after you closed my report multiple times i replied in the reply section of reports why are you closing my reports i clearly wasnt looking at chat even after you seen my reply and closed it you didnt answer me until satans response

one cops shoots one of ours because he doesnt see the hostage a Simple mistake i run over tell them we have hostages. after the sheriff or captain said i will be the negotiator it does not help roleplay at al when civilians minge and FTVL if you were at the police department perspective why did you not help Roleplay by such as removing the multiple minges and Civilians failing to Value life in Old rockford and paralake people who attempted to run in during a bank robbery would instantly get kicked or phygunned out

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

....... why did the cops shoot after we established negotiations and that we had hostages i get that the beginning they did not know and thats why they shot but after we had told them we got hostages the cops shot me mid negotiations and the negotiations never started for them to be called off.... after you closed my report multiple times i replied in the reply section of reports why are you closing my reports i clearly wasnt looking at chat even after you seen my reply and closed it you didnt answer me until satans response

one cops shoots one of ours because he doesnt see the hostage a Simple mistake i run over tell them we have hostages shooting me after the sheriff or captain said i will be the negotiator does not help roleplay at all if you were at the police department perspective why did you not help Roleplay by such as removing the multiple minges and Civilians failing to Value life in Old rockford and paralake people who attempted to run in during a bank robbery would instantly get kicked or phygunned out

and also if you even bothered to watch the video you can clearly see the Bank security in vault room shoot first after we stated we had hostages and that we were willing to negotiate

its also clear that Wr1ght words affected what satan thought

you can also see the cops knew we had hostages after they ran in for no reason https://gyazo.com/81757c72c16611988863bce1ccc8c9e8

the detective in the red hoodie was also being a complete minge trying to convince cops to ignore all roleplay and open fire and push

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

....... why did the cops shoot after we established negotiations and that we had hostages i get that the beginning they did not know and thats why they shot but after we had told them we got hostages the cops shot me mid negotiations and the negotiations never started for them to be called off....
As I said, all negotiations are off after both parties exchange gunfire. This is why they continued shooting.

i get that the beginning they did not know and thats why they shot
I am glad you understand this. This answers your question, they did not know and they had a fully automatic weapon pointed directly at them. This is why they shot, you agree, they are going to continue shooting at the armed suspects.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As I said, all negotiations are off after both parties exchange gunfire. This is why they continued shooting.

I am glad you understand this. This answers your question, they did not know and they had a fully automatic weapon pointed directly at them. This is why they shot, you agree, they are going to continue shooting at the armed suspects.

why should we get killed for BANK Security no valuing the life of a hostage they were the first ones to shoot atfer we established we had hostages EVEN AFTer they shot me i returned back to the door and yelled we had hostages and to value their lives

what im getting here is negotiations are fuck all and you allowed to open fire

@Satan

7d1c0d5113e438063b797166d6dc33aa.png

https://gyazo.com/7d1c0d5113e438063b797166d6dc33aa

what my dude????

the bank security shot without doing negotiations when we stated we had hostages..... like make up your mind

Last edited:

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, unfortunately, you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.