Your Steam Name: Timmy Lancaster
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:156671437
Your Character Name: Timmy Lancaster

Ban Length:4 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
@smokeydagger
Ban Reason: Excessive staff diss 4 day ban
Unban Reason:

i called him a retard once because he thinks a 2 and a half ton vehicle going 60 to 70 mph can stop or swerve within 2 seconds or less

thats more or less what happened but i explain the situation further in the staff report i made

i dont think i should have gotten banned for "excessive" staff diss for calling him a retard once out of impulse

he was clearly upset so he used his staff powers to give me the most extensive punishment he can

Time of Occurrence:6;30 pm
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/A

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @illusionist

The ban issued was not even close for calling me retard once out of impulse but instead for the long verbal abuse that took place on the roof.

The original reason I brought you up was to talk about the situation in depth and try to get some understanding out as I feel like I misspoke during the sit and didn't get my point across (which was hard while being talked over). That point being it was not a purposeful hit with your car (which I understand) but no attempt to not hit him. At no point were breaks applied or anything. I would have even accepted breaks applied 0.5 seconds before hit as to me it could show intent to not hit, whether you hit him or not. While I was trying to get that very point across the ban was issued for the extensive verbal abuse on the roof. When a staff member (me in this case) accepts your report to try to help you they never deserve the extensive abuse simply because you don't agree.

At the end of the day the ban was issued for the extremely poor attitude and verbal abuse. I can easily accept an appeal if you can see the fault in the wrongful action of doing what you did simply for disagreeing with the outcome of your report.

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

"The original reason I brought you up was to talk about the situation in depth and try to get some understanding out as I feel like I misspoke during the sit and didn't get my point across"

yea is that why you instantly brought me up after i called you a retard and said nothing about the situations and justs said "im going to have some fun now"

like i said in my staff report i explained to my buddy what was going on and what retarded means

lying in a ban appeal is sort of not cash money

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

- Lied in Appeal ("calling him a retard once out of impulse")
- No care to address my first response

Thread locked until staff report is finished

smokeydagger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Thread Opened, staff report concluded.

First off let me start by saying something I didn't before. I am sorry for the awful wording on my part and in future sits will no longer use the phase" time for fun" in any form. Although meaningless to me, I didn't see how its portrayed to others.

At the end of the day I want people to play games and enjoy the server with friends, truly. Seeing we now have the second opinion (especially given by someone who had a much easier time explaining what I was trying to say), can we come to some sort of understanding on the situation that took place at supermarket? Also, possibly an understanding on how your demeanor didn't help the situation when I made my decision on the report in game. I'm always happy to talk, but not when a barrage of insults are before thrown along with constantly talking over others.

If we can see eye to eye here that's all I care about.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.