LV

Your Steam Name: Timmy Lancaster
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:156671437
Your Character Name: Timmy Lancaster

Ban Length: 90 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DevulTj

Ban Reason: custom crosshair
Unban Reason:
So basically i just started freshman year high school so its been a month or 2 since i played monolith rp (which i do understand is no excuse for checking up on the rules). I came on looking for some fun and met up with some of my old friends and when we got into a situation that later led me to a sit posting a video of my side. PMX or another staff member got ahold of my video and realized i was using a custom crosshair. To my defense I brought up tristans auto config which uses a custom crosshair and when i brought that up the staff members responded with, that was disabled quite a while ago but i would not have known because i removed the command in my configuration ages ago.

while i was explaining i was banned for 90 days

I use the crosshair in a multitude of games and mostly on gmod no one has once told me nor have I once seen the rule about custom crosshair i even saw this video recently of a staff member using the same crosshair program as me so i just confused me

also if a staff member was let go for the same mistake i made except he knows the rule would it not be fair if i was let off with a warning as well?

Time of Occurrence: 1-2 pm EST
Additional members involved/witnessing: @PMX and another staff member whos name i cant recall

Last edited:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.