LV

Your Steam Name: twinkletoes
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40967528
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Todd StJohn

Ban Length: 1 week
Admin who banned you: @Lola Meid

Ban Reason: evading admin sit and abusing reports
Time of Occurrence: 9:30 EST
Relevant Evidence: I'm not really understanding why i was banned. I had gone afk on the corner of spawn towards pd for about an hour having not really done anything before then except escape a police pursuit some time earlier. I tabbed back in-game and everything was the same so i left the server. I came back online just now and saw that i was banned. I don't believe i was called into an admin sit since my character was in the same spot i started my afk in. Also "abusing reports" i have no clue about, i just can't see how i did that. The ban seems like a mistake to me, please review.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I am deeply sorry, I was so certain I banned Edgy Negan because he disconnect whilst I put him aside. The wrong person has been banned in this instant and I will immediately unban you. However, going AFK is not adviced and if you were caught you could be banned. Again, I am really sorry for this inconvenience.

alex1577

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I am deeply sorry, I was so certain I banned Edgy Negan because he disconnect whilst I put him aside. The wrong person has been banned in this instant and I will immediately unban you. However, going AFK is not adviced and if you were caught you could be banned. Again, I am really sorry for this inconvenience.

Haha ok. At least it wasn't so much of an inconvenience on my part. Thanks for being available. And yeah i made sure that i was no longer in a police pursuit and they could only identify my vehicle and not my person. I intended to come back to the game but got distracted. Thanks for the quick unban

Status
Not open for further replies.