Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: grubb2003
Your Steam ID: 76561198196085751
Your Character Name: Tony Grubb

Ban Length: 24 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Nifae

Ban Reason: Giving a tiny spoiler to OOC abt Marvel end game
Unban Reason: Spoiling something is not against the rules and should not be punishable by ban. A simple Blacklist from Ooc for a period of time would be legitament. Someone said to me as a joke if someone spoils end game for me I'm gonna scream. SO to be funny I said in OOC **** *** Dies in OOC. When that happened I got blacklisted indefinitely. Indefinitely is a long time so I made a report asking why that long. When this happened I got told that he would compromise and he blacklisted me for 24 hours and banned me for that long also.

Time of Occurrence: 10:40 Chicago Time
Additional members involved/witnessing: None

Last edited:

Nifae

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Rule 15 (Community Rules): No spoilers! If something is released, be it a film, TV series or a video game, you can not spoil such media until 90 days after its initial release date. This will result in being muted/banned from the specific platform you spoil on. (https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/community-rules.3/ )

Spoiling something is clearly against the rules. It's a rude and hurtful thing to do to the members of our community. Given the amount of prior offences on your record, the decision was made to issue a day ban, because you don't seem to be taking these warnings and chances to heart. I suggest you give the various rule threads a good reading, and return tomorrow. Think about how your actions affect the people you play with, who just want to have fun and roleplay with you, not have things spoiled.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.