Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jcolbron
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy

Target Steam Name: Black dudes kissin
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:650693665
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: Toxic, rude, powertripping. A huge pain to be around.
Hacking, RDM, Job abuse (He switched onto medic to heal himself later after he shot me a 2nd time for refusing to heal him)
When did the situation occur?: 10:30PM 4/5/2022
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Doom Guy, @dubsmaster, @Moze, @Kris (he's in your gang bro), @DystopianRaven , @BlowinDownWoods , @toohightogame
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: ye

what the hell is this guy doing in Ancient

Moze

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I can't be 100% certain, as I never actually saw him. But I was in the area just after he systematically executed 8 people or so 4-5 of which were what I assume armed police. As the swat van went by, I heard a couple shots, and was dead on a 4 min with absolutely no idea what happened. My death was approx. 10:32 pm CST

The Antagonist

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can't be 100% certain, as I never actually saw him. But I was in the area just after he systematically executed 8 people or so 4-5 of which were what I assume armed police. As the swat van went by, I heard a couple shots, and was dead on a 4 min with absolutely no idea what happened. My death was approx. 10:32 pm CST
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gNpjFGYDbb8DS/jyWZvHqLepor?invite=cr-MSx1YlEsMzMzMzkzOTAs

This clip is of my POV right before you died, I was the one with the suit on the ground.

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: jcolbron
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:445364752
Your Character Name: Jimmy

Target Steam Name: Black dudes kissin
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:650693665
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: Toxic, rude, powertripping. A huge pain to be around.
Hacking, RDM, Job abuse (He switched onto medic to heal himself later after he shot me a 2nd time for refusing to heal him)
When did the situation occur?: 10:30PM 4/5/2022
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Doom Guy, @dubsmaster, @Moze, @Kris (he's in your gang bro), @DystopianRaven , @BlowinDownWoods , @toohightogame
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: ye

what the hell is this guy doing in Ancient
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/gNpjFGYDbb8DS/jyWZvHqLepor?invite=cr-MSx1YlEsMzMzMzkzOTAs

This clip is of my POV right before you died, I was the one with the suit on the ground.

He's now banned.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The player in question has been permanently banned, feel free to make a refund request for any lost items.

Best Regards,
Official Car Mechanic

Status
Not open for further replies.