LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: Born2ShitForced2Wipe | Evilassassin
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20583679 | STEAM_0:0:66822808
Target Character Name (if known): Don Vito | Julian Borowski

Request Reason:
Rex Harrison | Julian Borowski - Impeding Tow, and Cop Baiting. As there were multiple officers around and they kept pressing my vehicle until I got to the lot to impound it.

Don Vito - Mass Targeting, Impeding of Tow, Cop Baiting, and Hostile actions against tow while in front of the Impound Officer NPC. Possible Mug/Kidnapp, not really sure their intentions, but it wasn't friendly. Person is inetionally getting in the way of tow on every corner, and eventually became hostile while at the tow lot holding a firearm against my window. I took care of the current situation at the impound, but he just died and probably started targeting the other tow after I left.

When did the situation occur?: 12:30 AM EST 5/20/2022~
Your evidence to support your claim:
Clip - 0:00-5:16

Additional members involved/witnessing: Some of the Police Officers who tried to push them away from me.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

born2pooforced2wipe

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure how I was mass targeting when the only interaction I've had tonight (and over a week now) with tow drivers was you in that short time span. I neither damaged, or attacked you by the impound and nor did I intend to. Is this really report worthy and not something you could handle in-game, like contacting your other officers?

Last edited:

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

mass targeting
1st Instance: Group effort against towing the Orange Omni, with specific holding of another car to prevent tow.
2nd Instance: Quick run straight for my recovered vehicle at a reckless pace.
3rd Instance: Directly blocking only real path out with car at the Ronnie's
3.5th Instance: Attempted to commit a hostile action against tow with no regards that an NPC is located a few cm away. Also engaging a tow, which is not directly calling you out/harming you.

I've had tonight (and probably over a week now) with tow drivers was you in that short time span.
It's not a Mass Targeting in terms of multiple sessions, just a direct notice for the target being placed on tow for no actual RP'able reason for the things that're being done. It also being done within the short time, there were that many instances directed towards tow specifically.

I neither damaged, or attacked you by the impound and nor did I intend to.
Directing a firearm right after intentionally ramming/blocking my vehicle instances the gun pulling as a hostile action. Especially considering the fact that, that wasn't the first instance interacted. Plus I can't deem it with intention, or not, as death occured with no questioning there with the unavailability of EMS arriving and me not having CPR to hold life until EMS came around.

You may not have fired, but you definitely had the capability to do so, and me not knowing if you would I took you down. Plus that's a Deagle, it could easily two shot me if I let myself back up and a clear shot into my front windshield. Thus I did a takedown with my vehicle, which worked.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not a part of this report, I was in the yellow McLaren helping a new player out in the beginning.

Additionally later in the video, I can be seen trying to speak to Don Vito, I was not trying to cop bait. I was showing him the new car I literally purchased last night. I just happen to get caught under the vehicle you were towing because I was trying to back up and catch up with Don Vito. Once the first dodge charger arrived on scene I left because I had no intentions of cop baiting or let alone getting arrested.

As a rebuttal, I had no involvement in this situation and therefore would like to be removed from the player report.

Last edited:

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Lmao Mass Targeting, aighty, Bruh you stole a car that was from the owners that lived there, and just like other fucked in the head tow truck drivers who make PD look like the apathetic dictatorship everyone says it is, you didn't give any warning you wouldn't talk to me, I tried to talk to your Lt too and that didn't work. the people upstairs were under siege in their own home, and the people that had shown up to fucking kill them had pushed their cars out of the way and you went out of your way to take that car to the impound without any kind of discussion or attempt a better resolution.

Cop baiting is a joke as no cops even came for us or did anything.

Impeding tow is a joke, I was trying to talk to you multiple times and you straight refused.

and what the fuck is a possible mug/kidnap that's the stupidest shit I've heard, such as making the claim "but he just died and probably started targeting the other tow after I left" which is absolute presumptuous bullshit and is again another showcase of power-tripping assholes on the server abusing their job to ruin other peoples fun on the server

And yes I was on their radio, I have keys to their home and was part of their group with RP relation, if I could murder corrupt tow truck drivers like you I would but for some ungodly reason, the server gave tow truck drivers literal tanks of the server and even two full class 3 clips don't break those cars.

This is not a server report and I personally don't know why staff and others continue to foster this kind of attitude as all of this was an RP situation that could have been handled in RP instead of a tow truck just refusing to even engage in it.

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not a part of this report, I was in the yellow McLaren helping a new player out in the beginning.

Additionally later in the video, I can be seen trying to speak to Don Vito, I was not trying to cop bait. I was showing him the new car I literally purchased last night. I just happen to get caught under the vehicle you were towing because I was trying to back up and catch up with Don Vito. Once the first dodge charger arrived on scene I left because I had no intentions of cop baiting or let alone getting arrested.

As a rebuttal, I had no involvement in this situation and therefore would like to be removed from the player report.
Confirmed.

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Bruh you stole a car that was from the owners that lived there, and just like other fucked in the head tow truck drivers who make PD look like the apathetic dictatorship everyone says it is, you didn't give any warning you wouldn't talk to me, I tried to talk to your Lt too and that didn't work. the people upstairs were under siege in their own home, and the people that had shown up to fucking kill them had pushed their cars out of the way and you went out of your way to take that car to the impound without any kind of discussion or attempt a better resolution.
It's not stolen, it's illegally parked. Also Tow cannot leave a "pushed" vehicle out in the street, especially where it was and also to were it was pushed. Seeing as it was holding on a public road and placed within a 3-way intersections immediate turn intake.

You were not the owner of the vehicle also, so talking to you and releasing it into your possession wouldn't be plausible without owner's consent. Along with such, we're no longer able to do that, unless the owner publically/privately broadcasts their private number to an LEO or for others to grab. Plus being under Siege? If they were going against the cops then my take was even more justified as a impounded a suspects vehicle, which goes even past if it was legally parked, or not.

Included, Civilian or Police Tow are not omnipotent, and cannot dictate the reason why it was situated there. Within the confines of how it was parked, it did seem quite inentional even if it was pushed it was still in a bad place were it had to be towed.

Plus the "better" solution went out the window immediately when some group of people started pushing the car, blocking the towing path, ramming tow, and so forth.
Cop baiting is a joke as no cops even came for us or did anything.
Not always does the PD find to actually stop any individuals to do something, or to stop what they're comitting. Yet it doesn't dissolve the fact that it, in fact, was cop baiting. As there was an excessive amount of action against a tow/officer during that whole ordeal.
Impeding tow is a joke, I was trying to talk to you multiple times and you straight refused.
Impeding tow is in the terms that you're preventing a Tow Truck Operator the chance to do their job. As I noted to why I refused, even if I didn't tell you, I didn't have to as not/towing is under the discretion of the Officer who is comitting/ordering a tow.

This rule also applies to civilian tow, as going against them is also deemed the same act seeing as they're also a Government Job and also have the ability to Tow illegally parked vehicles to eventually impound them.
and what the fuck is a possible mug/kidnap that's the stupidest shit I've heard, such as making the claim "but he just died and probably started targeting the other tow after I left" which is absolute presumptuous bullshit and is again another showcase of power-tripping assholes on the server abusing their job to ruin other peoples fun on the server
I didn't know your intentions for pulling a heavy caliber pistol against my window, directly on my driver's side after seconds ago you were ramming me to prevent another tow. Thus it could've been, maybe not, but you did direct a hostile action by your own movements and by brandishing a firearm directly to an officers face.

The second part where it was referenced on harassing another tow was noted as I did get call outs over radio of another tow being hit and pushed off the drawbridge for attempting to impound Lambsauce's McLaren somewhere around the time I was being rammed while taking an undercover back in Town Hall.
And yes I was on their radio, I have keys to their home and was part of their group with RP relation, if I could murder corrupt tow truck drivers like you I would but for some ungodly reason, the server gave tow truck drivers literal tanks of the server and even two full class 3 clips don't break those cars.
Couldn't have known any possible relations like such, nor was I asked kindly. Instead I got someone ramming the vehicle in different directions, blocking, and known of the rest to where it didn't matter at that point of the relations stated as my discretion was going to lead to a tow/impound immediate.

Also don't do that, unless the Tow is directly pointing their Tazer/Cuffs and actively going against a person(s). As harming a non-aggressor tow would be deemed RDM for hurting a basic passerby. Unless you have confirmation of a direct call out, and not just radio beeps.
This is not a server report and I personally don't know why staff and others continue to foster this kind of attitude as all of this was an RP situation that could have been handled in RP instead of a tow truck just refusing to even engage in it.
Not really sure about the first part as it was directed blame to another party, but I will say that the RP was already nulled. As people usually don't ram their own car pushing another that is more than likely on Park with full breaks on.

If you really want to call it as it was, you've just caused damage to a civilian vehicle inticing vandalism/disorderly conduct with a motor vehicle. Then rammed a Police Officer with your vehicle inentionally, which would be attempting to commit vehicle manslaughter on an LEO. Only to then thus impede a tow from doing their job, which I think may fall under Obstruction of Justice, but may just be Harassment of an On-Duty Officer and Preventing a Government Official from doing their duties.

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Alternatively to towing the vehicle you could have pushed it or moved back into an appropriate spot, shit even the parking garage as it's not too far but again you didn't want an empathetic solution you wanted to be harmful to others.

In my reference to stealing, I was talking about yourself, and no they were under siege by raiders as I said and all the responding cops they had called had already died. and I had radio communication with the guy and could have easily arranged for some form of dialogue, but you never even gave that chance, and shit I think I even had keys myself.

There is not a single soul on the planet other than yourself who believes what was occurring was cop baiting, even your fellow officers didn't think so.

Yeah, thanks for making my point about " I didn't have to as not/towing is under the discretion of the Officer who is committing/ordering a tow." you're just being an ass, its barely even RP, and it's sad that kind of RP is allowed, is just essentially a bot doing a job without any player interaction is nothing but detrimental to others RP of the server.

And in reference to killing you, I gladly would, when I see a dude lockpick my vehicle I stab the absolute shit out of him, and then I stab the cop who saw and comes over, and then I stab the EMS after he's warned to not save the cop, and id fucking stab you too if I could, you are fully, in this case, an aggressor as you're definitely not trying to be a meditator like a public servant should.

Also Lmao you don't get to decide when RP is nulled especially when you didn't even do any yourself, I've seen more RP from the fucking paramedics in singleplayer GTA 5, and for all the things you wanna call it, that's not a staff report, that's a criminal report and using the forums for this petty shit is ridiculously sad and a waste of anyone time involved, though I think it's obvious to say I doubt you have anything better to do.

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Alternatively to towing the vehicle you could have pushed it or moved back into an appropriate spot, shit even the parking garage as it's not too far
When it comes into displacing a vehicle from the start of it's initial position, there are a few things with that.

Initially taking a vehicle and tossing them into random places just to get them out of the street isn't really a good idea. As you'd be taking it and placing it in an unknown location to the user that isn't easily defineable nor visable for the relative part. Besides that, it isn't our job to provide vehicles another location to rest, it's to either provide another location to reconstruct their vehicle for operation, recover vehicles, or impound illegal vehicles whether be warranted or in violation with ordnance of the city/county.

Doing all that move it around to where I desire is a very dangerous idea. Especially a parking lot underground for easy mugging/kidnapping, as mere nose hairs away were people following me. Plus, push it? Definitely saw what happened when someone pushed it with their own vehicle and made it an even more illegal space for parking on top of a sidewalk blocking the path.
In my reference to stealing, I was talking about yourself, and no they were under siege by raiders as I said and all the responding cops they had called had already died. and I had radio communication with the guy and could have easily arranged for some form of dialogue, but you never even gave that chance, and shit I think I even had keys myself.
They were under siege, and I can't communicate with dead people. Car was still parked illegally either way, and it could've been arranged but the very first contact made wasn't "hold up, I'll pay or something" it was more let me ram this car and go "tryin' to save this guy's car." Nothing there really gave me the need to communicate with much of anyone there. Seeing as there was damage being applied to the car, blocking towards me, and the consistent "it was 'legally' parked just let it go."

Also no to the having keys, as I wouldn't be sure that you would be the owner of the vehicle and leaving it to you would be a bit of giving a potential crim the car, which would lead to corruption allegations.
Yeah, thanks for making my point about " I didn't have to as not/towing is under the discretion of the Officer who is committing/ordering a tow." you're just being an ass, its barely even RP, and it's sad that kind of RP is allowed, is just essentially a bot doing a job without any player interaction is nothing but detrimental to others RP of the server.
As you see it, but discretion is still held by officers on what they would do within their given situation. Whether the height of the RP is fractional, or major. This instance would more than be deemed approved for legality in action.
And in reference to killing you, I gladly would, when I see a dude lockpick my vehicle I stab the absolute shit out of him, and then I stab the cop who saw and comes over, and then I stab the EMS after he's warned to not save the cop, and id fucking stab you too if I could, you are fully, in this case, an aggressor as you're definitely not trying to be a meditator like a public servant should.
For the most part, that is pretty true. Although, a few things wrong with that given situation.

Initially doing a takedown on the lockpicker is fine, but the cop is a little hazy. As you can't engage an officer just for going in the direction as they might not be directly opposing you just checking what happened. A person can't advance them unless they're pointing a firearm/tazer/handcuffs at them, if they just have their hands out and run in your direction it'd be RDM.

The EMS though is also fine to go down, if he fails to listen to orders. Yet another problem is advancing a tow, which is only plausible if they're out with a tazer/cuffs to go against the other person. Plus mediation isn't fully a job for Tow, and only has slight control of situations that're very minor.
Also Lmao you don't get to decide when RP is nulled especially when you didn't even do any yourself,
Well, my role is to impound/recover/send over vehicles whenever it is needed. I'd say the role was being filled as it should be. There isn't much for a tow to do unless a situation dictates that they engage in combat if there's no real way out except for other forms of death.
I've seen more RP from the fucking paramedics in singleplayer GTA 5, and for all the things you wanna call it, that's not a staff report, that's a criminal report and using the forums for this petty shit is ridiculously sad and a waste of anyone time involved, though I think it's obvious to say I doubt you have anything better to do.
Flaming in a Forum Report...

Evilassassin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

When it comes into displacing a vehicle from the start of it's initial position, there are a few things with that.

Initially taking a vehicle and tossing them into random places just to get them out of the street isn't really a good idea. As you'd be taking it and placing it in an unknown location to the user that isn't easily defineable nor visable for the relative part. Besides that, it isn't our job to provide vehicles another location to rest, it's to either provide another location to reconstruct their vehicle for operation, recover vehicles, or impound illegal vehicles whether be warranted or in violation with ordnance of the city/county.

Doing all that move it around to where I desire is a very dangerous idea. Especially a parking lot underground for easy mugging/kidnapping, as mere nose hairs away were people following me. Plus, push it? Definitely saw what happened when someone pushed it with their own vehicle and made it an even more illegal space for parking on top of a sidewalk blocking the path.
You literally had a police escort, is in a fucking tank, and were not in any danger, and again continue to make assumptions and it was pushed out of the road which you even complained about that's why you had to move it since it was in an intersection, you're the only one with the capability to properly move cars and you decide to only use to impound vehicles not help people or fix the streets.

They were under siege, and I can't communicate with dead people. Car was still parked illegally either way, and it could've been arranged but the very first contact made wasn't "hold up, I'll pay or something" it was more let me ram this car and go "tryin' to save this guy's car." Nothing there really gave me the need to communicate with much of anyone there. Seeing as there was damage being applied to the car, blocking towards me, and the consistent "it was 'legally' parked just let it go."

Also no to the having keys, as I wouldn't be sure that you would be the owner of the vehicle and leaving it to you would be a bit of giving a potential crim the car, which would lead to corruption allegations.
Bruh you wouldn't communicate with anyone, alive or dead. I shouldn't have to bribe a cop to let a car go and again you are again deciding when communication starts like you're the only one on this server.
As you see it, but discretion is still held by officers on what they would do within their given situation. Whether the height of the RP is fractional, or major. This instance would more than be deemed approved for legality in action.
Im glad you agree that this should have been handled in RP legality and not some ridiculous back and forth on the forms.
For the most part, that is pretty true. Although, a few things wrong with that given situation.

Initially doing a takedown on the lockpicker is fine, but the cop is a little hazy. As you can't engage an officer just for going in the direction as they might not be directly opposing you just checking what happened. A person can't advance them unless they're pointing a firearm/tazer/handcuffs at them, if they just have their hands out and run in your direction it'd be RDM.

The EMS though is also fine to go down, if he fails to listen to orders. Yet another problem is advancing a tow, which is only plausible if they're out with a tazer/cuffs to go against the other person. Plus mediation isn't fully a job for Tow, and only has slight control of situations that're very minor.
That's all you needed to say in regards to this entire situation if anything.
Well, my role is to impound/recover/send over vehicles whenever it is needed. I'd say the role was being filled as it should be. There isn't much for a tow to do unless a situation dictates that they engage in combat if there's no real way out except for other forms of death.
Your role like the rest of us on the server is to uphold the continuity of RP if you want something different there are plenty of towing simulators and you shouldn't be worried about engaging in combat as a tow, a tow job is unarmed and is a job made more for RP and RP relations, something you continue to refuse to act in.
Flaming in a Forum Report...
Wasnt even Flaming or an insult, it only becomes so if you do recognize the apparent problems with your lack of RP on a semi-serious RP server in what is meant to be an RP-focused job lacking tools to engage in combat.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

This report is currently under review. You can expect a response shortly.

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the content of this report, I have made the following observations:

SUMMARY
Video Clip

0:00-1:47
@Deruta comes across an illegally parked vehicle and attempts to tow it without checking to see if there was an owner around, securing the scene, etc. Someone then tried to ram the car out of the way, so it was no longer in the road. @Deruta then decides to ram himself into the vehicle being pushed and other cars, essentially trying to play bumper cars. Then, @Deruta tows it away. Multiple vehicles then continue to try and stop @Deruta from towing the car.

1:55-2:37

@Deruta tows a parked vehicle in which other players try to stop him. @born2pooforced2wipe then pulls a gun on @Deruta and is then ran over.

2:39-3:29

@Deruta tows an illegally parked vehicle and others try to stop him. No attempt seems to have been made to contact the owners, who may have been standing right there. Although I can't really tell, because @Deruta 's audio seems to be muted half the time and/or out of sync with what is happening on screen.

VERDICTS
Based upon my observations, the following verdicts have been issued:

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.1​
You may not kill or knock out players without a valid In-Character reason.​
Violated

Even though @Deruta was being a jerk, it does not give you a right to kill him. 2.2.11 verifies that the towing of a vehicle is not a reason to kill someone.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.6.6​
You may not cop bait - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.​
Inconclusive

How on earth was this cop baiting? I see no evidence of this anywhere.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
1.13​
You may not grief, troll, harass or do other things with the intention of annoying other players.​
Violated

Obviously, people are going to be annoyed that their vehicles are being towed, but @Deruta was simply being a jerk. For the first car (0:00-1:47) there was a very clear attempt to get it out of the road so it wouldn't be towed. Then @Deruta , as a defenseless tow truck driver decided to ram into cars around him instead of patiently waiting for backup, pursuing from a distance, or allowing the player time to fix the issue. No attempt was EVER made to remedy the situation in a non-violent, non jerk like manner.

The 2nd car could have been much more easily remedied with a simple ticket. That car was not bothering anyone, it was not impeding traffic, and it was not causing harm. However, once again, @Deruta chose to be a jerk, and towed the vehicle.

As for the 3rd car, that one was clearly impeding traffic, but once again no contact was made, you did not respond to anyone's requests, and overall were once again, just being a jerk.

CONCLUSION
Based upon the verdicts above, the following will occur:
  • @born2pooforced2wipe will receive 1 warning point for attempted RDM.
  • @Deruta will receive a 3 day police blacklist when they next join the server for NITRP and harassing other players.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Denied
Locked and Moved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.